Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase CO MC - 50K OP and no first year fee

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2011, 10:35 am
Original Poster

Chase CO MC - 50K OP and no first year fee

Not sure if this is targeted or not (no code needed) but just received this email for the above promotion. Looks solid.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011
continental.com | Deals & Offers | Reservations | Earn OnePass® Miles | My Account

EARN 50,000 BONUS MILES
PLUS PAY NO ANNUAL FEE THE FIRST YEAR.

Earn two round-trip reward tickets after just one purchase. The OnePass Plus Card is now a better value than ever. Once you're approved for the Card, you'll receive 50,000 bonus miles after your first purchase — enough for two round-trip reward tickets. We'll also waive the $85 annual fee for your first year of Cardmembership.† Learn more and apply now

Your Cardmember benefits include: • 50,000 bonus miles after your first purchase

• First checked bag free every time you fly when you purchase your tickets with your Card for flights operated by Continental only (a savings of up to $50 per round trip)

• Two miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased directly from Continental, and one mile per $1 spent on all other purchases

• Two Presidents Club® passes ($100 value) every Cardmember anniversary

• Redeem miles for car rentals and hotel rewards in addition to flights — a Cardmember exclusive

Terms and Conditions
Accounts are subject to credit approval. Restrictions and limitations apply. Continental Airlines Credit Cards are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A. All OnePass terms and conditions apply.

†Annual Fee and Pricing: Please see Pricing & Terms for complete details about rates, fees and other costs.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 10:52 am

Link?
Old Jan 25, 2011, 11:34 am
Original Member

Programs: AAMM & PLT; UA Gold, DL Silver, Marriott LT Titanium Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz #1 Gold Club
I got a similar offer but fee was not waived - mine was definately targeted.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 11:38 am

Programs: AmexPlat,SPG,CitiAA,One pass,
the deal keeps getting better. last year this card started with just 25000 miles and fee waived and now look how hard they are pushing this card and how the offer keeps getting better. Now 50000 and no fee.. maybe 75000 next month or am I dreaming??
Old Jan 25, 2011, 11:42 am

Programs: UA Gold, HH Diamond, Nat'l Exec
Look for all CC's to offer sweet deals to everyone this year.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 12:36 pm

Found the link for the 50,000 in miles buzz

Originally Posted by sun_aa
I found the generic link for the 50k offer. Here it is

http://www.continental.com/web/en-US...x?&offer=OPP50

Details follow. Wait until next month before you apply and you get additional miles from mileathon. I am going to try asking chase to give me an additional 20k miles since I jumped on the 30k+$50 offer.

With all these extras, now is the perfect time to become a OnePass Plus Card member. When you acquire the Card, you'll receive:

* 50,000 bonus miles after your first purchase — enough for two round-trip reward tickets within the U.S. (excluding Hawaii) and Canada.*
* A waiver of the $85 annual fee for your first year.†
* 10,000 bonus miles annually when you spend $25,000 on your Card.*
* Two miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased directly from Continental.*
* One mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.*
* Redeem miles for car rental and hotel rewards in addition to
flights — a Cardmember exclusive.*

Your Card makes travel more convenient and rewarding.

* First checked bag free every time you fly when you purchase your tickets with your Card for flights operated by Continental only (a savings of up to $50 per round trip).*
* Two Presidents Club® passes ($100 value) every Cardmember anniversary.*

Your Card also comes with OnePass Plus Protection and Services.*

* Travel Protection. You receive car rental collision damage waiver, baggage delay and lost luggage reimbursement, trip cancellation insurance, roadside assistance and more.
* Purchase Protection. Your purchases are safeguarded with extended coverage, price protection, purchase protection and return protection.
* Concierge Service. Get dining recommendations and reservations, event and entertainment tickets and personalized assistance anywhere in the world.
* Fraud and Theft Protection. Your benefits include fraud alerts and zero liability for unauthorized purchases.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 1:09 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Please follow this topic in MilesBuzz:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...l#post15732210

This link should take you directly to the post cited in figgarro's post.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.