FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase CO MC - 50K OP and no first year fee
Old Jan 25, 2011, 12:36 pm
figgarro

Found the link for the 50,000 in miles buzz

Originally Posted by sun_aa
I found the generic link for the 50k offer. Here it is

http://www.continental.com/web/en-US...x?&offer=OPP50

Details follow. Wait until next month before you apply and you get additional miles from mileathon. I am going to try asking chase to give me an additional 20k miles since I jumped on the 30k+$50 offer.

With all these extras, now is the perfect time to become a OnePass Plus Card member. When you acquire the Card, you'll receive:

* 50,000 bonus miles after your first purchase — enough for two round-trip reward tickets within the U.S. (excluding Hawaii) and Canada.*
* A waiver of the $85 annual fee for your first year.†
* 10,000 bonus miles annually when you spend $25,000 on your Card.*
* Two miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased directly from Continental.*
* One mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.*
* Redeem miles for car rental and hotel rewards in addition to
flights — a Cardmember exclusive.*

Your Card makes travel more convenient and rewarding.

* First checked bag free every time you fly when you purchase your tickets with your Card for flights operated by Continental only (a savings of up to $50 per round trip).*
* Two Presidents Club® passes ($100 value) every Cardmember anniversary.*

Your Card also comes with OnePass Plus Protection and Services.*

* Travel Protection. You receive car rental collision damage waiver, baggage delay and lost luggage reimbursement, trip cancellation insurance, roadside assistance and more.
* Purchase Protection. Your purchases are safeguarded with extended coverage, price protection, purchase protection and return protection.
* Concierge Service. Get dining recommendations and reservations, event and entertainment tickets and personalized assistance anywhere in the world.
* Fraud and Theft Protection. Your benefits include fraud alerts and zero liability for unauthorized purchases.