Wiki Posts
Search

Cape Cod advice: lodging and photography

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2010, 9:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA *G 1MM, AA Gold, MR Lifetime Titanium, IHG Platinum, HH Diamond
Cape Cod advice: lodging and photography

Would love some recommendations for places to stay and things to do for a 3-4 night stay on the Cape in late September or early October. Have looked at all of the existing Cape Cod threads but would welcome some more up-to-date suggestions.

As for lodging, the CY in Hyannis is available and cheap, but was hoping for something more along the lines of the Chatham Bars Inn but (hopefully) for less than $500/night. $200-$250/night would be ideal if there is something of similar quality available. Location on the Cape isn't all that critical, except...

... would also be looking for suggestions for the best photography locations for that time of year. Thanks!
Old Sep 6, 2010, 11:08 pm

cape vacation

try weneedavacation.com for home rentals. Many in Falmouth available for less than a week and approx. $250 in the off season. Also many bed and breakfasts in town.
Old Sep 8, 2010, 9:09 am

I've heard that the Fort Hill B&B in Eastham is nice, although I haven't stayed there. It certainly wouldn't be anything like the Chatham Bars Inn, but Eastham is the start of the Cape Cod National Seashore.

I've stayed in the Courtyard you're considering and also the Hampton Inn, and both are a big step ahead of most of the moderate lodging options I've tried. However, I'd much rather be on the outer Cape and imagine you would prefer it for photography.
Old Sep 8, 2010, 9:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA *G 1MM, AA Gold, MR Lifetime Titanium, IHG Platinum, HH Diamond
Thanks - we ended up deciding to stay in Provincetown. Hope the weather holds!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.