Search

Parking at Bradley BDL Hartford

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2007, 9:49 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Parking at Bradley BDL Hartford

Yes, I know everybody knows Bradley is BDL and all that but for the searchers in the future

Any good parking choices at BDL? Last time I flew out of there Avistar was about the only choice, not there seems to be lots more and I'm not an Avistar fan. I've got a weekend flight coming up in Dec.

Thanks.
Old Oct 27, 2007, 5:03 am

Programs: Aadvantage, Marriott, Starwood, Southwest
I love Westside ... very professional, nice, clean snow off in winter, etc. As name suggests, on west side of airport coming in from Rte. 20. Tried Roncari one time w/coupon ... was on east side of airport ... not impressed ... no help w/luggage in driving rainstorm. Have also done short-term parking at airport ... no problems there either.
Old Oct 27, 2007, 12:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta Platinum, HHonors Diamond, PC Platinum
I use state lot four http://www.bradleyairport.com/Parking/maps.aspx The shuttle drivers have always been very courteous and will drive you right to your car or wait if they see you. It is $7 a day and there is a pretty good rewards program http://www.parkbradley.com/rewards.html which reminds me it is time to redeem a reward. Some complain there are fewer shuttles than the privates but I have not waited more than five to ten minutes ever.
Old Oct 27, 2007, 4:48 pm

Programs: NWA Platinum, HHonors Diamond, SPG, YX, AA
Garage parking: $18 a day

Cheapest lot: Fastrack Self park: $4.50 a day
This lot is at 35 Ella Grasso Turnpike, and they always have a coupon in baggage claim area for 15% off!

Most other parking lots range from $7-15 a day, most offer valet.
Old Oct 30, 2007, 11:50 am
In Memoriam
Original Poster

thanks.

Westside is now called Z Airport Parking over at

http://www.zairportparking.com/

They have a first day free coupon on their site.

Gonna give them a shot, having valet for a midnight arrivial back home in the winter is worth a few dollars if they have to clear off the snow and the rest.....
Old Oct 31, 2007, 4:23 am

Programs: Aadvantage, Marriott, Starwood, Southwest
Thanks for the update ... it's been awhile since we used Westside ... last time we used Roncari and were disappointed. My friends love Westside too, so we'll all be happy about the coupon. Even though the name has changed, we'll still call it by the old name.
Old Oct 31, 2007, 5:43 am

Programs: UA 1.5 Million Mile flyer, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz 5* and PC since 1985
I park across the street from the terminal expensive (at JFK I pay $35 )but worth it in the winter.
Avistar and Roncari are owned by the same company. I used to park at the one across the street from Air Cargo I think it was Allstar if I find the card I will post it. These people were very good.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 1:55 pm

While the response may be late, maybe it helps some in the future.

I use Galaxy Self Park (right next to Roncari). I find a spot in the first 2 rows 99% of the time, they pick you up at your car (will wait if they see you) and have regular outbound. I've never had to wait more than 3-4 minutes before being en route to terminal. Their pickup time tends to be a little slow and you may have to wait an extra few minutes, but they do drop you off at your car and will help clear it. They always offer to help with baggage and have a really cheap AAA rate.
Old Jan 7, 2008, 5:04 am

I use Roncari, right next to the Teletheatre and Galaxy.

Full service parking. If you become an Express parker, by leaving a credit card number, when you call for your car, they start it and bring it out front, either heated or cooled depending on the weather. Your receipt is inside the car waiting for you, no line no waiting.

They do have covered parking, but I don't use it.

And, you accrue points for free car wash or free parking.

For a business traveler, it's the best situation at BDL for sure.
Old Oct 6, 2008, 10:33 am

After checking out this thread, we decided to go with Z Airport Parking for our first trip out of BDL. There's a coupon on their web site for $5.95 a day and it's good through December.

Absolutely no complaints - shuttles were quick and easy in both directions. We'll definitely use them next time.
Old Oct 7, 2008, 5:34 pm

BTW, the Fastrax self park has rasied their rate to $5.95 a day, plus a $2 fuel surcharge. It's not less expensive to use some of the valet lots (w/coupon)
Old Nov 28, 2008, 12:20 am

Programs: DL PM, HH Gold, Hyatt Diamond
On Z Parkings site (Formerly west side) you can click on the corporate discount link and it tells you to type in the first 3 letters of your company name, so I typed in HAR, figuring there'd be something with hartford, and after you type in your name and email it gives you a coupon for $4.95 a day.
Old Jan 7, 2009, 5:30 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by cxw44
On Z Parkings site (Formerly west side) you can click on the corporate discount link and it tells you to type in the first 3 letters of your company name, so I typed in HAR, figuring there'd be something with hartford, and after you type in your name and email it gives you a coupon for $4.95 a day.
THANK YOU

I have a flight out of BDL in a few weeks and when it rains here in NYC it usually snows up there, so i relly didnt want to self-park and end up coming back and having to dig myself out.

I try as much as I can NOT to park at ANY FastTrack lot unless they are substanially cheaper. Was gonna do FT @ BDL or a park 'n fly but this is soo much better and cheaper.

Its nice when a fellow consultant at the same company alerts everyone there to these specials (HAR)
Old Aug 15, 2010, 6:24 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Price Update.

Z is now charging $10.49 a day, or $7.50 a day with the internet coupon. Their website is still titled $4.95 a day The $7.50 a day coupon says - First-Class service for just $7.50 a day! (No Hidden Fees, Taxes or Surcharges)

Roncari is $10.95 a day, or 7.89 with AAA rate, and there's a 15% discount coupon on their site (not sure if you can combine them).

Last edited by cordelli; Aug 15, 2010 at 6:33 pm
Old Aug 16, 2010, 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by cordelli
Price Update.

Z is now charging $10.49 a day, or $7.50 a day with the internet coupon. Their website is still titled $4.95 a day The $7.50 a day coupon says - First-Class service for just $7.50 a day! (No Hidden Fees, Taxes or Surcharges)

Roncari is $10.95 a day, or 7.89 with AAA rate, and there's a 15% discount coupon on their site (not sure if you can combine them).
Geissler's supermarket had Z parking coupons for $4.95 a day when I was in there Somers, CT store yesterday.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.