Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars in EA/ER at BOS

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2017, 11:01 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum, National EE, NEXUS, Global Entry
For those of you who rent in BOS frequently, what is the selection usually like around 9-10AM on weekdays? What are my chances of getting something nice on ES such as an X3, an Audi, an Infiniti, a Ford Explorer Limited/Sport/Plat, a Taurus Limited or a Tahoe Premier? How many cars are there usually on ES rows at BOS?
Old May 23, 2017, 9:18 am

Originally Posted by jmbjmbjmb
For those of you who rent in BOS frequently, what is the selection usually like around 9-10AM on weekdays? What are my chances of getting something nice on ES such as an X3, an Audi, an Infiniti, a Ford Explorer Limited/Sport/Plat, a Taurus Limited or a Tahoe Premier? How many cars are there usually on ES rows at BOS?

Does national even order explorers in the Plat trim? Never seen one posted in ride reports or airport posts.
Old May 23, 2017, 11:41 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Jetblue Mosaic, Alaska MVP Gold, National Executive Elite
Did this location stop accepting 1 free weekend day coupons with 3 day rental? I'm trying to use it for a 3 day weekend reservation this summer and it keeps giving me the 'not valid at this location' message
Old May 24, 2017, 8:57 am

Originally Posted by zhaofa90
Did this location stop accepting 1 free weekend day coupons with 3 day rental? I'm trying to use it for a 3 day weekend reservation this summer and it keeps giving me the 'not valid at this location' message
What car class are you reserving? Usually those coupons are linked to a specific contract ID and require Fullsize or under and to include both saturday and sunday in the reservation (e.g. pick up on friday AM, return on sunday night)
Old May 24, 2017, 12:41 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Jetblue Mosaic, Alaska MVP Gold, National Executive Elite
What car class are you reserving? Usually those coupons are linked to a specific contract ID and require Fullsize or under and to include both saturday and sunday in the reservation (e.g. pick up on friday AM, return on sunday night)
Just a midsize that meets with dates that meet all the coupon terms. Seems like the location is rejecting the coupon for some reason

Edit: Did some research and it looks like coupon is blacked out by the system from 6/2 to 8/13

Last edited by zhaofa90; May 24, 2017 at 12:47 pm
Old May 25, 2017, 1:05 pm

05/25/17, around 10AM

ES:
Lots of Mid-Size SUVs and Crossovers
Chevy Traverse
Nissan Rogue
Dodge Grand Caravan
1 Ford Taurus
1 Ford Explorer
1 Dodge Durango
1 Dodge Journey
BMW X3 (hidden alone in the last ES row, Maine plates, 800 miles) <-- MY CHOICE

Surprisingly no Full-Size SUVs such as Expedition, Tahoe or Suburban. Maybe I just find this odd because i'm used to renting at MCO which seems to be the Chevy Suburban capital of the world.

Reserve had a few BMW luxury sedans available for 50$/day and 2 Cadillac SUVs.
Old May 26, 2017, 2:30 pm

I rented a car for one day 3 weeks ago. Friday morning 11AM, EA pretty small with 20+ cars normal sedans and small SUVs. Executive area quite big selection with maybe 70+ cars with some ok sedans like Chargers, tons of SUVs
including one Nissan Armada V8 which I took. Nice car especially for the program price.
Old Jun 28, 2017, 7:34 pm

Smile

Has anyone use this location recently? What would my choices look like (Executive member) arriving Saturday around noon? Thanks!
Old Aug 4, 2017, 12:31 am

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Any recent trip reports?
Old Aug 4, 2017, 12:50 am

Programs: UA Gold
looking to book 8/15-8/19. Anyone know why renting from and returning at BOS is showing ~$100/day while renting from BOS and returning at LGA is around $30/day?
Old Aug 25, 2017, 6:06 am

From executive rentals this year:

Camaro base model
Mustang convertible (bright orange, black top)
Challenger
Camaro SS (caught it as it was arriving in executive, made for a very nice week last week).
Ford F150

At the time (Monday afternoon last week), Aisle was just base SUVs and minivans. One lone Jeep Wrangler drove out as I arrived.
Old Aug 29, 2017, 11:20 am

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy LTE+A, HH D, Nat'l EE, Hertz Plat, Avis PC
I just picked up on Sunday afternoon and it was the most dismal selection so far this year. Base SUVs and minivans, and a bunch of Emerald/Exec members prowling around like sharks to jump whenever an Altima or Camry was brought up. I finally took a lime green Kia Soul, which has been surprisingly good (and is new enough to still have satellite radio active!).
Old Sep 2, 2017, 10:35 pm

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
ES - Juke, Nissan Titan, Caravans, Challenger, some other full size cars, Ford Edge,
EA - Pacifica, Nissan Armada, Ram 1500, Caravans, Sienna

VIP - Chevy Tahoe

Lots of minivans on the aisle which was great for the Labor Day weekend. Took the 8 passenger Pacifica. Same as the 7 passenger version without the moonroof.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 10:00 am

Nothing exciting - 6am

VIP -Nissan Armada, BMW 4 series convertible, Tesla? (I think this was Enterprise Exotics)

EA - pick your Caravan, Nissan Frontier, Grand Cherokee Limited (took this)

ES - Pick your Altima, Kia Soul, more Caravans, Dodge Durango GT.
Old Sep 22, 2017, 8:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Friday 9-22-17 @ 11am

VIP- Range Rover (reserved) Porsche Macan (Reserved) Telsa 75D (reserved) 3 Vet Singrays, CTS-V, 2 BMW 4 series verts

EA- Pick your color New Nissan Armada's (at least 15), Ford Explorer(many of them and this is what we took), Jeep Grand Cherokee (5), Caravan's (pick your color), Chargers, and Challengers (pick your color)

ES- Kia, Hyundai of all shapes and sizes, Altima (pick your color), Malibu (pick your colors)

I would estimate they had at least 60 vehicles to choose from. Wish they had some BMW X3's to choose from, but this Explorer is OK, has 15K miles on it and no Sat radio.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.