Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at BNA

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2011, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by ElmhurstNick
Not really - the Lucerne CXL I mentioned upthread is the nicest sedan I've ever seen there.
O Bugger!!!
Old Mar 16, 2011, 7:30 pm

Programs: DL GE
Is it even worth renting a lux at BNA?
Old Mar 22, 2011, 8:49 am

Programs: SPG Plat, DL DM, HHonors Diamond, Avis First, National EE, Marriott Gold
Scored a 2011 Ford Edge Limited this week - touchscreen interface for radio, plus working satellite radio. This one seems to cycle through here because I think I had the same thing a few weeks ago.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 11:28 am

Programs: AA-Plt, UA-1P, PC Plt, National ECEE
Originally Posted by gabrielsreign
are there any updates. Has anyone seen any good luxury cars here?
I saw a couple Cadillac CTS's in the Nov-Dec 2010 timeframe. I haven't been at BNA since then.
Old Apr 8, 2011, 12:40 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, DL DM, HHonors Diamond, Avis First, National EE, Marriott Gold
Last Monday they had 2 Infiniti G37's as well as 2 Volvo S60's. I saw a Jetta, a few new Cherokees, and a new Lucerne as well.
Old Apr 8, 2011, 12:54 pm

Originally Posted by taylorc418
Last Monday they had 2 Infiniti G37's as well as 2 Volvo S60's. I saw a Jetta, a few new Cherokees, and a new Lucerne as well.
Wait, the new Volvo S60s?!
Old Jun 26, 2011, 11:38 pm

Have a Standard as well as Full Size reservation for this 28th Tuesday at BNA for 3 days. I have just joined EC so the reservation slip says counter service. So should i go directly to the booth to select my car or pay a visit to the counter first ? I called up the counter and lady mentioned i should be heading to booth, but i dont want to lug around my suitcases in case the booth guy sends me back.

Also, what can i expect at BNA for standard & full size ? I would want a Charger or Taurus ... not Imapala or a Malibu.
Old Jun 27, 2011, 3:29 pm
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
Originally Posted by Ethanhunt
Have a Standard as well as Full Size reservation for this 28th Tuesday at BNA for 3 days. I have just joined EC so the reservation slip says counter service. So should i go directly to the booth to select my car or pay a visit to the counter first ? I called up the counter and lady mentioned i should be heading to booth, but i dont want to lug around my suitcases in case the booth guy sends me back.
The counter is inside, on the way to the booth outside, so you can stop there first to confirm if you are worried about it.
Old Jun 28, 2011, 8:44 am

Also, what can i expect at BNA for standard & full size ? I would want a Charger or Taurus ... not Imapala or a Malibu.
Depends on what the Monday before was like - generally most of the traffic is on Monday AM so the pickings are slim on Tuesdays. That's when you're likely to get a Camry or Malibu or van. I've had good and back luck renting during "non-busy" times
Old Jun 29, 2011, 11:46 pm

Got offered Dodge Avenger, Malibu, Impala, a Kia SUV and finally a Chrysler 300 Limited at which point i almost snatched the key of 300 from the guy at the counter 7k miles with leather seats, Sirus, Rear View cam ... pretty nice ride.
Old Jun 30, 2011, 9:52 am
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
Got offered Dodge Avenger, Malibu, Impala, a Kia SUV and finally a Chrysler 300 Limited at which point i almost snatched the key of 300 from the guy at the counter 7k miles with leather seats, Sirus, Rear View cam ... pretty nice ride.
Thanks for reporting back!
Old Jul 13, 2011, 4:04 pm

I lost the car lottery this week - arrive Monday AM around 9 and was offered a van. I waited around and got a 2011 Buick Lucerne, no XM
Old Jul 18, 2011, 8:26 pm

Programs: National Exec Elite, IHG Platinum, Hertz Gold
Is there much of a selection on a Saturday morning?
Old Aug 4, 2011, 9:44 am

Picked up on Sunday night at 11:30p. The aisle was Impala, Grand Cherokee, some Sonatas, a few Camry's and Avengers. I told the guy working all I wanted was XM because I had a drive to CHA later in the week. Offered me a selection of Avengers. I was not a happy camper, but wasn't going to argue that late at night. The next AM a coworker got a Cadillac SUV.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 9:08 am

As of today the new rental car facility is open, and with it, an emerald and executive aisle

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.