4000 miles on United just for signing up on Netflix

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

4000 miles on United just for signing up on Netflix

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2012, 9:52 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, DL Diamond, UA Silver
is there a consensus on which card to use to get the 4k bonus?
Old Oct 16, 2012, 2:06 am

Does anyone used CITI AAdvantage card and chase freedom card to get 4K. Thanks
Old Oct 16, 2012, 9:55 am

My UA miles just posted when I used the CSP card. I just applied for the AA deal using a different CC and email.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 10:27 am

Originally Posted by calguy32
is there a consensus on which card to use to get the 4k bonus?
United and Sapphire seem to reliably get the 4k. Unconfirmed reports of 4k on Freedom, but I'm not as convinced of that one. I'd avoid all others.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 10:39 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, DL Diamond, UA Silver
Originally Posted by gloreglabert
United and Sapphire seem to reliably get the 4k. Unconfirmed reports of 4k on Freedom, but I'm not as convinced of that one. I'd avoid all others.
Thanks!
Old Oct 16, 2012, 11:08 am

Wow this was a very fast turn around for me. I signed up on Saturday using the United card. 4000 miles posted this morning, 3 days later.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 11:13 am

Originally Posted by BruceLeeWSN
data point:

I can confirm that this deal can be multiple churned. Sign up using the new UA account 2 months ago, then canceled after the miles post. Then I signed it up with old CO account using different address and cc, miles also posted. Last week I tried to use the new UA account again, with different cc and email address, thinking that if no miles posted it is just $8 lost. Today the miles posted again!!!! I will try my old account again today.

Not sure the min waiting time but I am sure it can be multiple churned, using the same UA account. Any one wait less than 2 months and tried again? If it is true, it is the biggest deal ever found. You know getting different cc number on a same card is quite easy, right?
Thanks for the info.

I've heard you can get virtual account numbers on Citi cards. Are there others?
Old Oct 16, 2012, 12:45 pm

Programs: DL, Amex MR
Chase PC worked as well for me for 4k.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 1:24 pm

If anyone has used the Ink Bold lately, I'd like to know. I think somebody mentioned it worked and someone said it didn't. I don't have any other Chase cards that haven't been used already.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 2:44 pm

Programs: Hyatt Giraffe
Originally Posted by samdori
If anyone has used the Ink Bold lately, I'd like to know. I think somebody mentioned it worked and someone said it didn't. I don't have any other Chase cards that haven't been used already.
Didn't work for me about 3-4 months ago. Mastercard doesn't seem to work. Also regarding that Freedom comment above, it is the VISA version that's confirmed to work not the MC. Common thread?
Old Oct 16, 2012, 10:37 pm

FF + VISA + Email combination

Originally Posted by GoGreen
Thanks, will do. Just got a bonus for self and one for spouse. Daughter's didn't come thru, maybe because the credit card account number was the same as mine. So when I go for round Two it's OK if I have my same name and address?
I believe your daughter will not get the bonus because the same CC number cannot be used again. My experience...

1. Old CO FF number + UA VISA + email address #1 ---> got 4000 miles
2. UA FF number + UA VISA + email address #2 ---> no bonus due to using the same CC as above
3. UA FF number + Chase BA + email address #3 ---> got 2000 miles
4. UA FF number + CPS VISA + email address #4 ---> got 4000 miles

People reported Chase PC can get you 4000 miles as well.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 11:31 pm

Originally Posted by sam_goh
Didn't work for me about 3-4 months ago. Mastercard doesn't seem to work. Also regarding that Freedom comment above, it is the VISA version that's confirmed to work not the MC. Common thread?
Can anyone else confirm 4k on Freedom Visa? I've been waiting to try this for my own account; don't have a United or CSP, but do have a Freedom Visa.
Old Oct 17, 2012, 1:46 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond,IHG Platinum, HH Gold, OZ Diamond (*G), AA Plat, AS MVP Gold
Can anyone else confirm 4k on Freedom Visa? I've been waiting to try this for my own account; don't have a United or CSP, but do have a Freedom Visa.
my 4000 miles on freedom posted yesterday
Old Oct 17, 2012, 5:09 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL, AS, LH, BA, VS, HHonors, Hyatt, Club Carlson, IHG, Marriott
Originally Posted by BruceLeeWSN
data point:

I can confirm that this deal can be multiple churned. Sign up using the new UA account 2 months ago, then canceled after the miles post. Then I signed it up with old CO account using different address and cc, miles also posted. Last week I tried to use the new UA account again, with different cc and email address, thinking that if no miles posted it is just $8 lost. Today the miles posted again!!!! I will try my old account again today.

Not sure the min waiting time but I am sure it can be multiple churned, using the same UA account. Any one wait less than 2 months and tried again? If it is true, it is the biggest deal ever found. You know getting different cc number on a same card is quite easy, right?
When you guys get the miles posted a few days after signing up, do you remember if you were given a trial membership upon registration or were you started immediately on a monthly plan of $8?
Old Oct 17, 2012, 8:35 am

How long have you waited between each sign up? I found from previous post that using the UA FF number will not get miles. Do you wait some time after the cancellation of your previous activity?

Originally Posted by lw7878
I believe your daughter will not get the bonus because the same CC number cannot be used again. My experience...

1. Old CO FF number + UA VISA + email address #1 ---> got 4000 miles
2. UA FF number + UA VISA + email address #2 ---> no bonus due to using the same CC as above
3. UA FF number + Chase BA + email address #3 ---> got 2000 miles
4. UA FF number + CPS VISA + email address #4 ---> got 4000 miles

People reported Chase PC can get you 4000 miles as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.