Reload this Page >

Topguest additional points for checkins [Update Jan 2014 - program has ended]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Topguest additional points for checkins [Update Jan 2014 - program has ended]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2010, 10:23 am

Strange. I had an issue on Friday where none of my FourSquare check-ins were showing up on Facebook. I didn't get it fixed until Monday. I checked-in on Friday at a Virgin America terminal, but of course it never showed up on Facebook. I also checked-in at one on Tuesday, and that one did show up on Facebook.

I got 25 elevate points marked 11/26 (Friday). I haven't gotten any for Tuesday yet, but I would have been surprised to get them that soon.

What I don't understand is how I got the 11/26 points. Isn't it a requirement for elevate that the check-in appear on Facebook?
Old Dec 2, 2010, 12:57 pm

Originally Posted by rob_flies_ua
Woo hoo, that means I hit gold on Friday. Not a big deal in PC but it's pretty cool being able to do it through all these games and promos.
Old Dec 2, 2010, 2:52 pm
DrG

Programs: UA 2P, SPG Gold, PC Plt Amb
My HHonors points have posted from Topguest. There are multiple activity items of 50 points each.

Activity Description HHonors Points Miles Earned
DOUBLETREE TOP GUEST CHECK IN BONUS 50 0 02-Dec-2010
Old Dec 2, 2010, 4:17 pm

Programs: AA,DL
Has anyone actually seen their points post for Virgin America? I finally got Hilton today, and hoping for Priority Club tomorrow, but Virgin doesn't even show up on my Top Guest account?
TIA!
Old Dec 2, 2010, 4:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/MM, AA GLD
Originally Posted by lauterbrunnen
Has anyone actually seen their points post for Virgin America? I finally got Hilton today, and hoping for Priority Club tomorrow, but Virgin doesn't even show up on my Top Guest account?
TIA!
I have actually seen Virgin America points post (and I too saw my HHonors points post today).
Old Dec 2, 2010, 4:43 pm

Programs: AA,DL
Thanks for the speedy reply, rob-flies-ua
Are you checking in 'at the counter'? I have to drive thru the airport en route to work every day, within sight of the terminal, and appear to be unable to check in so far--
Old Dec 2, 2010, 4:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/MM, AA GLD
Originally Posted by lauterbrunnen
Thanks for the speedy reply, rob-flies-ua
Are you checking in 'at the counter'? I have to drive thru the airport en route to work every day, within sight of the terminal, and appear to be unable to check in so far--
Yes - although to be fair, I've been standing at the counter a couple times and foursquare on my phone has said that I was over half a kilometer away from the terminal...
Old Dec 3, 2010, 4:30 pm

Anyone seen any Priority point post lately from top guest? The last time I had points post was back on October 12th!
Old Dec 4, 2010, 1:54 am

Programs: Flying Blue, Mileage Plus
Haven't seen any Rewards points show up, or transfer to HHonors for that matter. In about 2 days. Hmm...
Old Dec 4, 2010, 9:50 am

"We have resolved the issue causing delay in crediting Priority Club points. Look forward to seeing your points from EOD Friday! "

Well, Friday came and went and points are not in the PC account.

What is EOD?
Old Dec 4, 2010, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by cutnana
"We have resolved the issue causing delay in crediting Priority Club points. Look forward to seeing your points from EOD Friday! "

Well, Friday came and went and points are not in the PC account.

What is EOD?

At my work it stands for End of Day.

I sent topguest an email and they said "we have resolved this issue with Priority Club and you should see your points appear from the start of next week (Eastern Time). Please be assured that nothing has been misplaced and all of your check-ins will be credited."
Old Dec 4, 2010, 9:12 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
And now Choice Privileges is a partner:
http://www.topguest.com/partners/choice

50 choice points per day at one of Quality Inn, Comfort Suites and Cambria Suites using Facebook Places or Foursquare
Has anyone gotten Choice points to show up in Topguest yet? I've tried checking in twice on Foursquare, it isn't showing up. My account number is a mix of alpha and numeric characters with a hyphen like AA-AAA9999, should I take out the hyphen? Also, I have 400 Priority Club in TG that haven't transferred to PC.

Is a Comfort Inn and Comfort Suites the same thing? This is one I am trying to check in at. http://www.choicehotels.com.au/en/br...en?cid=1043828

Last edited by Tiki; Dec 4, 2010 at 9:46 pm
Old Dec 4, 2010, 11:13 pm

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Originally Posted by Tiki
Has anyone gotten Choice points to show up in Topguest yet? I've tried checking in twice on Foursquare, it isn't showing up. My account number is a mix of alpha and numeric characters with a hyphen like AA-AAA9999, should I take out the hyphen? Also, I have 400 Priority Club in TG that haven't transferred to PC.
I can confirm that both Holiday Inn (as many others have confirmed in here, too) and Wyndham (not sure if others have confirmed, but I am now) have reported fine multiple times. Choice and Hilton - no such luck, yet.
Old Dec 5, 2010, 2:56 pm

Programs: HH Gold
just signed up, live literally right next door to a holiday inn. i'll post how long it takes to show up.
Old Dec 5, 2010, 3:13 pm

If Hilton points post in increments of 50 then I may be wasting my time, however, Priority Club points could pay off in say about 100 days of checking in

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.