Wiki Posts
Search

Question Re Online Award Booking Alaska+American Airline

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2010, 4:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Silver Medallion, UA, Chase UR, AMEX MR
Question Re Online Award Booking Alaska+American Airline

I have a question. Is there any website that will let me book online an award ticket with Alaska/American connection. In my departure city, Alaska flies and arrival city, AA will be starting their non-stop flights from ORD shortly. I checked on both AA and AL website, looks like they do not show online any partner redemption options. I know I can call either of the AL or AA FF program and book it over the phone but if there is some way I can see all award options and book it online, it will be very helpful. Thnx..
Old Apr 8, 2010, 11:06 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
You can see award availabilty for both American and Alaska on expertflyer.com. You may also be able to see award availability on both AA and AS though ba.com because British Arways offers award flights on both carriers. However, you must book through the program from which you are redeeming miles. Bear in mind that award seats available to an airline's own program are not always available through partner airlines.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.