Community
Wiki Posts
Search

strange seatmap [3 class 346 sold as 2 class]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2009, 8:29 am

Programs: LH SEN**, IHG Diamond Ambassador
2-class service on a 3-class 346 on LH446/447 FRA-DEN in Jan?

I have reserved seat 1A on LH447 with an I-class ticket for the end of January. The checkmytrip seat map does not show seats C and H for the first two rows and the LH flight schedule also shows configuration 34D, i.e. 3-class configuration with 8 F-class seats. Was just wondering, if I can look forward to an F-class seat (although with C-class service, I guess). Can anybody confirm?
Old Jan 8, 2009, 8:49 am

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond
Certainly a possibility, had that happen a few times ex FRA as well.

However, they might swap the equipment against a C/Y only config closer to departure, so you won't know for sure if the seat is indeed a F seat until the day of departure.

It's all coming down to the overall loads + how many pax they need to get on that A346.
Old Jan 8, 2009, 9:05 am

Programs: LH, AF, IB, JJ, AT
It has been said that all 2 class aircrafts will be redone into 3 class planes.
While this has not been finalized for all 346 one could expect more of this (2 classes sold on 3 classes planes).
Old Jan 9, 2009, 4:27 am

Programs: LH, Avis, Hyatt, ...
Originally Posted by robffm
It has been said that all 2 class aircrafts will be redone into 3 class planes.
This statement is only true for the A346. I believe, all A343 in 2-classs config will stay untouched.
Old Jan 9, 2009, 4:35 am

Programs: LH, Avis, Hyatt, ...
Originally Posted by Viennafly
I have reserved seat 1A on LH447 with an I-class ticket for the end of January. The checkmytrip seat map does not show seats C and H for the first two rows and the LH flight schedule also shows configuration 34D, i.e. 3-class configuration with 8 F-class seats. Was just wondering, if I can look forward to an F-class seat (although with C-class service, I guess). Can anybody confirm?
Yeah, just made a booking for FRA-DEN, LH446 later this month and same situation (No rows 1/2 C/H seats). Travelling on a D fare and got 1G as seat confirmed.

Unfortutanely the 4 single seats were all already occupied.

I may have to give the HON service a call to get me my standard 2K seat (on a A330/340) released and get that guy reseated to somewhere else.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.