Last week's email newsletter from 1st-air.net/Passport Premiere touts some notable deals. In the spirit of the Good Deal Premium Fares thread, I sense these would be of interest to many folks in this forum. From the email:
• Emirates First Class between Europe and Asia from just $1,617 each way and with your own private suite!!!
• Europe to U.S to Europe business class summer sale from just $460.00 each way based on a round trip purchase and with business class flat beds
• Around the World fares retreat by 20% from the U.S and Canada. EURO tests 1.25 lowering offshore originations for U.S. members
• NEW- Two for one with One World between Europe from just $2,800 per person plus taxes in business class!
• NEW - ONE WORLD carrier lowers First Class fares (Not Business, Yes First!! ) in one direction based on a round trip purchase to $1,790 each way + taxes. Offer available from a select European city to the U.S Members already know which one and how to execute this offer
• Business Class sale to South America with a leading One World carrier. Business class fares from $1,500 each way
• Star Alliance business/first class fares to Europe with beds. Business from $1,100 each way/Private Suites in First from $3,150 each way plus taxes
• FARE MONITOR IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO PREMIERE MEMBER TO LOCK IN lower pricing when fare movements occur. As stated above, had you been a member you could have already captured the previous fare moves and now be ready for the next one
• NEW-Special Cathay Pacific fares loaded for fall travel between the East Coast and Asia with limited restrictions. Lowest fares with Cathay from any North American gateway!!!
• NEW-Australia-U.S. business class fares(and flat beds) loaded with Delta at over 35% savings!!!
• Australian members can position via the U.S. for Around the World fares at 30% savings!!!
• Up to 50% savings in First Class with private flat bed suites using nonstop service from North America, routed via Toronto
• Business Class fare cuts from Star Alliance member Asiana are loaded and on-line at up to 50% savings/ includes nominal add-ons for travel originating in non Asiana gateways.
While 1st-air describes these as "offers that are currently available to our members", my understanding is that many of these are actually published fares -- albeit sometimes between obscure cities or with restrictions that might cause folks not to notice. Can anyone help add details about any of the listed deals? Carriers? City-pairs? Other details that would allow ticketing these fares without assistance from 1st-air?
1st-air provides these teasers to attract new members to their Passport Premiere program. But that's a paid & pricey membership. It would be fine to pay the fee if I knew I liked what they were offering, but paying up front is tricky -- information might not be as valuable as one hopes.
Last edited by bedelman; Jul 2, 12 at 12:28 am.
Reason: correct typo
Programs: CO Platinum 1K, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, National Executive Elite, Platinum TSA Hater
Originally Posted by bedelman
Last week's email newsletter from 1st-air.net/Passport Premiere touts some notable deals. In the spirit of the Good Deal Premium Fares thread, I sense these would be of interest to many folks in this thread. From the email:
Emirates First Class between Europe and Asia from just $1,617 each way and with your own private suite!!!
I checked the Emirates website from a number of European countries and didn't find this offer anywhere - there *are* some business class seats on sale, but not in F and definitely nothing on a 380 Suite for anywhere near that price by a long mile.