Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

1st-air listings of notable premium fares

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2012, 11:01 pm
Original Poster

Last week's email newsletter from 1st-air.net/Passport Premiere touts some notable deals. In the spirit of the Good Deal Premium Fares thread, I sense these would be of interest to many folks in this forum. From the email:

• Emirates First Class between Europe and Asia from just $1,617 each way and with your own private suite!!!
• Europe to U.S to Europe business class summer sale from just $460.00 each way based on a round trip purchase and with business class flat beds
• Around the World fares retreat by 20% from the U.S and Canada. EURO tests 1.25 lowering offshore originations for U.S. members
• NEW- Two for one with One World between Europe from just $2,800 per person plus taxes in business class!
• NEW - ONE WORLD carrier lowers First Class fares (Not Business, Yes First!! ) in one direction based on a round trip purchase to $1,790 each way + taxes. Offer available from a select European city to the U.S Members already know which one and how to execute this offer
• Business Class sale to South America with a leading One World carrier. Business class fares from $1,500 each way
• Star Alliance business/first class fares to Europe with beds. Business from $1,100 each way/Private Suites in First from $3,150 each way plus taxes
• FARE MONITOR IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO PREMIERE MEMBER TO LOCK IN lower pricing when fare movements occur. As stated above, had you been a member you could have already captured the previous fare moves and now be ready for the next one
• NEW-Special Cathay Pacific fares loaded for fall travel between the East Coast and Asia with limited restrictions. Lowest fares with Cathay from any North American gateway!!!
• NEW-Australia-U.S. business class fares(and flat beds) loaded with Delta at over 35% savings!!!
• Australian members can position via the U.S. for Around the World fares at 30% savings!!!
• Up to 50% savings in First Class with private flat bed suites using nonstop service from North America, routed via Toronto
• Business Class fare cuts from Star Alliance member Asiana are loaded and on-line at up to 50% savings/ includes nominal add-ons for travel originating in non Asiana gateways.
While 1st-air describes these as "offers that are currently available to our members", my understanding is that many of these are actually published fares -- albeit sometimes between obscure cities or with restrictions that might cause folks not to notice. Can anyone help add details about any of the listed deals? Carriers? City-pairs? Other details that would allow ticketing these fares without assistance from 1st-air?

1st-air provides these teasers to attract new members to their Passport Premiere program. But that's a paid & pricey membership. It would be fine to pay the fee if I knew I liked what they were offering, but paying up front is tricky -- information might not be as valuable as one hopes.

Last edited by bedelman; Jul 1, 2012 at 11:28 pm Reason: correct typo
Old Jul 1, 2012, 11:26 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by bedelman
Last week's email newsletter from 1st-air.net/Passport Premiere touts some notable deals. In the spirit of the Good Deal Premium Fares thread, I sense these would be of interest to many folks in this thread. From the email:

Emirates First Class between Europe and Asia from just $1,617 each way and with your own private suite!!!
I checked the Emirates website from a number of European countries and didn't find this offer anywhere - there *are* some business class seats on sale, but not in F and definitely nothing on a 380 Suite for anywhere near that price by a long mile.
Old Jul 1, 2012, 11:48 pm

Is this the same 1stair that uses hidden city ticketing?
Old Jul 2, 2012, 10:44 am

Programs: VA Plat, QF LTS, UA MM, Hilton Diamond, Rydges Black, ,Le-Club Gold
Be very careful - plenty of bad references on FT, and this from complaints.com
http://www.complaints.com/2005/decem...net__14030.htm
Old Jul 2, 2012, 2:37 pm

Programs: UA G
Stay away from there guys. The odds of your ticket being cancelled by the airline for shenanigans is high.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.