Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

TLV-LHR on British airways Club world

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2016, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

Just back from 2 weeks in the U.S.A.
Flew 4 flights with british (TLV-LHR,LHR-JFK),(JFK-LHR,LHR-TLV)
3 of them on Club world (without paying a dollar except of the price of economy). i'm a teenager, so all my childhood flights all around the world were with british on club world- without paying anything. my dad had a silver card in british. wer'e six in the family and flew a lot together. as my father didn't flew for a long long time (and his avios got away about 2 years ago, it's strange that british upgraded us for 3 flights. (just checked and understood that it could cost 8,000 dollars for the two of us it was great!
by the way, as i said i'm 14 and flights and travel are very interesting but i want to try some methods you may have for flying cheap on first/businnes.
thanks and have a good day!
Old Nov 13, 2016, 8:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Welcome to FT hezison, well done on the upgrades, and hope you enjoyed CW.
Your thread would be far more suited to the BA forum rather than Middle East.

Safe travelles

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.