Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Best time for a Platinum challenge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2015, 1:37 pm
Original Poster

Last week I signed up for a Platinum challenge, which requires me to score the minimum nights by 31JAN16. If I meet that requirement, until when will my Platinum status be valid?

If it is only until FEB18, am I allowed to withdraw from the Challenge and file again sometime in FEB 2017? Would that give me a longer validity for a Platinum status obtained through a challenge?

Does Marriott allow more than one challenge in a life time?

Last edited by shonamac; Oct 13, 2015 at 3:19 pm
Old Oct 13, 2015, 1:41 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Do you know what year it is? It would be extraordinary for a status challenge to allow you more than fifteen months to meet the criteria for continued status. Also, normally a status challenge would not offer you more than two full years of the status (if you were to meet the requirements very soon).
Old Oct 13, 2015, 3:20 pm
Original Poster

The typo has been corrected; thanks for pointing it out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.