Wiki Posts
Search

complimentary upgrade...

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2017, 9:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Platinum, Starwood Gold
complimentary upgrade...

just booked a night at Niagara Falls view and called the property to let them know my late arrival and asked kindly upgrade my room... (I know it is upon check-in and availability...) The front desk person told me currently nothing available as it is fully booked up.... but it shows still many suites available to book.

I've been multiple properties and a few front desk people told me sometime they don't want to upgrade people even though there are availabilities....

How do you guys deal with this kind of situation other than paying more to get what you want?
Old Sep 22, 2017, 10:57 am

This hotel is the worst in term of doing anything for Platinum's. Had a horrible experience there. Room not available on time, crazy wait to get breakfast (to the point we didn't), etc.
Old Sep 22, 2017, 11:22 am

The most recent of countless existing threads on this topic:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marri...-upgrades.html
Old Sep 22, 2017, 5:04 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Originally Posted by MPower78
How do you guys deal with this kind of situation other than paying more to get what you want?
"Pay for what you want; ask for what you'd like."
Horace and DJ_Iceman like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.