Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is the Discover IT Miles churnable?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2016, 5:59 pm
Original Poster

Is the Discover IT Miles churnable?

Anyway got a second IT Miles and got the double miles first year feature?
Old Jun 14, 2017, 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by silver6054
Anyway got a second IT Miles and got the double miles first year feature?
bump
Old Jun 18, 2017, 4:01 pm

Gontry and report back
Old Jun 18, 2017, 8:36 pm

Originally Posted by Chelski
Gontry and report back
The forum is to share info, help each other out, i.e. if you know, not for yet another stupidest retort which adds no value to the discourse. If everyone was to find an answer to their query first then what is the need for the forum.
Old Jun 18, 2017, 9:20 pm
Original Member

Originally Posted by Gitangali
The forum is to share info, help each other out, i.e. if you know, not for yet another stupidest retort which adds no value to the discourse. If everyone was to find an answer to their query first then what is the need for the forum.
???

I would like more data points as to whether this one is churnable or repeatable.

Did the Original Poster mean "anyone got" as a question, or was he saying that "anyway he got" as an observation?

I find few MS opportunities any more. I am on the 8th month of this Discover deal, I do 56.5K a year on AMEX Blue, and 10K a year on my Club Carlson by MSing. I can't really get new cards because of so many past applications and approvals, and the Virgin Atlantic miles that are so easy to get are just too hard to use. My MSing costs are around 1.5%, so the return needs to be 3%-5% to make it worthwhile.

I think the original language of the Dollar Coins was one order per customer. If someone on Flyertalk had not pointed out the fact that was not enforced, there might not even by a Manufactured Spending forum.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 8:06 am

Programs: Several dozen
One to a customer is correct, so we collectively acted as just one customer, by the name of Legion, and emptied the mint with the speed of demons. Naturally, our haul took on biblical proportions.

Originally Posted by Andy2
...I think the original language of the Dollar Coins was one order per customer. If someone on Flyertalk had not pointed out the fact that was not enforced, there might not even by a Manufactured Spending forum....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.