Is the Discover IT Miles churnable?

Old Jul 4, 16, 6:59 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,942
Is the Discover IT Miles churnable?

Anyway got a second IT Miles and got the double miles first year feature?
silver6054 is offline  
Old Jun 14, 17, 8:08 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,080
Originally Posted by silver6054 View Post
Anyway got a second IT Miles and got the double miles first year feature?
bump
cdog999 is offline  
Old Jun 18, 17, 5:01 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,695
Gontry and report back
Chelski is offline  
Old Jun 18, 17, 9:36 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 530
Originally Posted by Chelski View Post
Gontry and report back
The forum is to share info, help each other out, i.e. if you know, not for yet another stupidest retort which adds no value to the discourse. If everyone was to find an answer to their query first then what is the need for the forum.
Gitangali is offline  
Old Jun 18, 17, 10:20 pm
  #5  
Original Member
 
Join Date: May 1998
Posts: 1,098
Originally Posted by Gitangali View Post
The forum is to share info, help each other out, i.e. if you know, not for yet another stupidest retort which adds no value to the discourse. If everyone was to find an answer to their query first then what is the need for the forum.
???

I would like more data points as to whether this one is churnable or repeatable.

Did the Original Poster mean "anyone got" as a question, or was he saying that "anyway he got" as an observation?

I find few MS opportunities any more. I am on the 8th month of this Discover deal, I do 56.5K a year on AMEX Blue, and 10K a year on my Club Carlson by MSing. I can't really get new cards because of so many past applications and approvals, and the Virgin Atlantic miles that are so easy to get are just too hard to use. My MSing costs are around 1.5%, so the return needs to be 3%-5% to make it worthwhile.

I think the original language of the Dollar Coins was one order per customer. If someone on Flyertalk had not pointed out the fact that was not enforced, there might not even by a Manufactured Spending forum.
Andy2 is offline  
Old Jun 19, 17, 9:06 am
  #6  
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Land of the parrots and parrotheads
Programs: Several dozen
Posts: 4,818
One to a customer is correct, so we collectively acted as just one customer, by the name of Legion, and emptied the mint with the speed of demons. Naturally, our haul took on biblical proportions.

Originally Posted by Andy2 View Post
...I think the original language of the Dollar Coins was one order per customer. If someone on Flyertalk had not pointed out the fact that was not enforced, there might not even by a Manufactured Spending forum....
AlohaDaveKennedy is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: