Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 9, 2017, 2:08 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ChrisFlyer66
This thread covers posts before 2018 only. The new thread is here.

Check cash back portals to help cover the fees. Around the holidays there is usually free shipping. http://www.cashbackmonitor.com/cashback-store/giftcards.com/

Limit 5k/day (2 orders under 2.5k including the fees). Cards must be activated before use. Orders usually arrive in 5-7 days. Monthly limit is just 5k * days in the month.

Select the free letter on the left instead of paying for a card on the right of the screen.

Visa issued by metabank.

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have them reissued.
Print Wikipost

giftcards.com master thread(up to 2017)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2016, 12:01 pm

Programs: Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
I always do private mode in Firefox. Logging in ahead of time is a good idea.
Old Jul 26, 2016, 2:35 pm

Programs: Too many to list. Since the early 90's.
Is GCM now the one with the better quality cards since GC.com reportedly switched to the cheap type cards with no raised letters? Are all styles offered on GC.com now the cheap looking cards? I've been avoiding both and just buying in store until cb rates get better or at least the card quality reports improve for gc.com.
Old Jul 26, 2016, 2:58 pm

Programs: OneWorld, SkyTeam, StarAlliance
Please help with your data points with regard to delays. Some posted processing problems for orders placed on July 10, July 12, et al.
I ordered $500 VGC on July 11. Normally three emails come after each order, one for order confirmation, one for invoice, and last for shipping confirmation. I have yet to receive shipping confirmation, and, of course, no GC.
Calling customer service could not reach live person.
Old Jul 26, 2016, 3:25 pm

Originally Posted by UniqueDragon
Please help with your data points with regard to delays. Some posted processing problems for orders placed on July 10, July 12, et al.
I ordered $500 VGC on July 11. Normally three emails come after each order, one for order confirmation, one for invoice, and last for shipping confirmation. I have yet to receive shipping confirmation, and, of course, no GC.
Calling customer service could not reach live person.
I ordered on the 12th, lady on the phone said they have "identified the issue" and are getting them sent out.
Old Jul 26, 2016, 3:38 pm

Programs: OneWorld, SkyTeam, StarAlliance
Originally Posted by canyoncar
I ordered on the 12th, lady on the phone said they have "identified the issue" and are getting them sent out.
Thanks.

How did you reach live person on the phone? When I chose option #4, checking order status, the machine simply said there was a problem with your order and hang up.
Old Jul 26, 2016, 8:46 pm

Originally Posted by Churnman
Wake me up when they start offering the better quality cards with raised letters.
Originally Posted by Churnman
Is GCM now the one with the better quality cards since GC.com reportedly switched to the cheap type cards with no raised letters? Are all styles offered on GC.com now the cheap looking cards? I've been avoiding both and just buying in store until cb rates get better or at least the card quality reports improve for gc.com.
They all look like s*h*i*t.. Sorry.. No bueno.. I am so ashamed now a days to walk into my plastic recycling facility with all these stupid looking cards without embossed numbers.. I hate my life..
Old Jul 26, 2016, 9:48 pm

Originally Posted by T3pleShot
They all look like s*h*i*t.. Sorry.. No bueno.. I am so ashamed now a days to walk into my plastic recycling facility with all these stupid looking cards without embossed numbers.. I hate my life..
why do you guys care what they look like? do you get them to turn into MOs or is this for birthday parties of the loved ones?
Old Jul 27, 2016, 4:22 am

Originally Posted by DjRocket
why do you guys care what they look like? do you get them to turn into MOs or is this for birthday parties of the loved ones?
I think the other guy was being a touch sarcastic. I can say the other ones looked like bonafide bank released cards. Thusly taking away (as long as the word gift is covered) any worry if a CS rep asks to see/takes a look at the card

I will say card inspection hasn't happened to me much at all lately.
Old Jul 27, 2016, 6:12 am

Some of us have businesses and actually do use these to give to clients, therefore image is important. Sorry, got spoiled with the decent cards. They should have dropped the fees or offered portals more cb when they went to these obviously cheaper cards. I'm sure they're losing business due to this decision. If they haven't noticed yet, wait until the upcoming holidays. I can get better quality elsewhere.
Old Jul 27, 2016, 6:59 am

Originally Posted by Sandybestdog
TCB seems pretty good. About 3 weeks ago I requested a payout of about $140 via ACH. A week ago I noticed never received it. I submitted a support ticket and they said that there was an issue and they are looking into it. I heard back from them yesterday and they said that that payment was being held back due to concerns on my account. They asked me why I buy so much from giftcardmall. Giftcardmall has not given me any problems other than calling me once about 2 months ago. I probably have ordered about $10k a month from them over the past 4 months.
ate they paying out in the end?
Old Jul 27, 2016, 8:50 am

Programs: DL, WoH
July 22nd orders not even shipped yet....Jesus christ giftcards.com. You need to get your crap together. It seems like I need to contact them for every single order now.
Old Jul 28, 2016, 8:08 am

Originally Posted by noturbizniss
ate they paying out in the end?
I'm waiting to hear back from them. I just noticed that a payout for $15 that I requested in May was never received either. They owe me about $600 when it's all confirmed.
Old Jul 28, 2016, 8:36 am

Still waiting on my July 12th order, supposedly shipped last week.
Old Jul 28, 2016, 8:56 am

Originally Posted by Sandybestdog
I'm waiting to hear back from them. I just noticed that a payout for $15 that I requested in May was never received either. They owe me about $600 when it's all confirmed.
if happened that a portal CB co. didn't pay, which govt agencies should we file a dispute or complain that would be effective?
Old Jul 28, 2016, 10:05 am

Originally Posted by ricohitman
July 22nd orders not even shipped yet....Jesus christ giftcards.com. You need to get your crap together. It seems like I need to contact them for every single order now.
Why use Jesus' name? He had nothing to do with your order. If he had, your cards would have already been shipped and your cb paid.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.