Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

RadPad - Pay Your Rent With Debit/Credit Card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RadPad - Pay Your Rent With Debit/Credit Card

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2015, 7:58 am

Originally Posted by Songer5
A friend of mine says they ask for a copy of the lease.
They do.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 10:19 am

I registered with RadP soon as it was posted by DoC several months ago. It was the time when they were still charging for DC payments and soon as they made it free, I did a test payment using PPDC and it went through flawlessly. At the time, they didn't require to see a lease agreement but they called the LL to verify. No issues other than that and PP seems fine with it since it's a signature purchase.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 12:18 pm

I can easily make a copy of a lease and get her to sign it.
Old Jul 10, 2015, 6:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Can you pay homeowners dues to an association via this service?
Old Jul 20, 2015, 10:15 pm

Programs: PetCo Pals Rewards
Word of Warning

Just a heads up for those thinking about using the service. When they send the check to the landlord, it comes with a note saying that by depositing the check, they are agreeing to the terms of service, a lengthy document available here:

https://www.onradpad.com/terms

My landlord saw this and balked, so I'm back to writing paper checks.

I talked to RadPad about it, they were very good about refunding the money, and they say they are looking into simplifying their terms.
Old Jul 21, 2015, 7:41 am

Programs: DL DI AA LTPL MAR LTPL HY GL
My landlord doesn't take Radpad either but got my refund easily.
Old Jul 21, 2015, 8:13 am

My landlord couldn't care less so long as they get my money. For a few months I was sending them 3 checks from 3 different sources for 3 separate amounts. Never heard a peep.
Old Jul 21, 2015, 11:45 am

Newb Question here:

Can you use the Paypal Debit Card to fund RadPad but instead of buying a prepaid card, just fund the Debit Card with a Chase Sapphire Card as the funding source inside Paypal and get Chase points?

What is the benefit of buying a Prepaid Paypal MyCash first?
Old Jul 21, 2015, 12:08 pm

Originally Posted by itsjlev
Newb Question here:

Can you use the Paypal Debit Card to fund RadPad but instead of buying a prepaid card, just fund the Debit Card with a Chase Sapphire Card as the funding source inside Paypal and get Chase points?
Maybe if you just tried to set that up within Paypal you'd have found the answer? (Hint: the answer is no. You can't do that)
Old Jul 21, 2015, 12:26 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by aerialfish
My landlord couldn't care less so long as they get my money. For a few months I was sending them 3 checks from 3 different sources for 3 separate amounts. Never heard a peep.
That's me. I don't give two poops HOW I get paid.. I just want my money.
Old Jul 21, 2015, 3:10 pm

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Can you pay homeowners dues to an association via this service?
I was able to do so (quite easily) last month. Thankfully, it's just me and one other owner who comprise our assn. Nothing was required aside from an automated phone call to my number just to confirm the number I input got matched up to the person who answered. I do think the check might've been delivered late, so I would recommend using a due date a few days before the actual.
Old Aug 10, 2015, 11:14 am

Originally Posted by davtomcol
Thanks. So better option, to clarify, would be to:

Buy PayPal MyCash using a miles credit card --> load into PayPal --> use PPBDC to pay RadPad --> get 1% back?
Yes except the first step is not super easy to do.... I'm having a hard time finding stores that sells mycash using cc...
Old Aug 10, 2015, 3:03 pm

If you are in NY most Dunae Reades allow CC.
Old Aug 11, 2015, 9:13 am

Does anyone know if you can pay rent for someone else?
Old Aug 13, 2015, 5:48 pm

Do AMEX gift cards work with RadPad? I have a few I need to get rid of and figure this might be the easiest route. Thanks in advance for any info provided...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.