Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Staples deal is back- Buy $300 Visa GC, get $20 Prepaid Card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Staples deal is back- Buy $300 Visa GC, get $20 Prepaid Card

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2014, 12:57 pm

Programs: Too many to list. Since the early 90's.
Originally Posted by cyclotron
Anyone knows how to set the PIN for the Staples Visa rebate card?
I believe it's possible to use Staples GC at Target to load Redcard just like you can use any cc to load Redcard at a Target register. Another beautiful thing in having the red instead of blue. Remember, take the blue pill: stay in the confinds of the matrix. Red pill: see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Old Nov 26, 2014, 3:57 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Originally Posted by DeltaNeutral28
So you can't unload this onto BB, last 4 of card are NOT the PIN?
No and no
Old Nov 26, 2014, 8:15 pm
Formerly known as FTRox87

Programs: AA/US 1M, AS, BA, CX, EK, EY, JL, KE, LH, NH, OS, QF, QR, TG, UA/CO | *$G
Originally Posted by DeltaNeutral28
... it's little to no trouble to do an extra tranny..

unless that is just your thing, you might wanna reconsider your choices of words there
Old Dec 5, 2014, 2:43 pm

Staples rebates for gift card purchases

I thought I once saw a thread about this, but couldn't find it. Since this offer comes up at Staples on a regular basis, I wanted have a place where we can make sure no one misses it.
Here is the next one:

Dec 7-13, 2014: Get a $15 Staples gift card when you buy $100 or more of Visa, MC, AX gift cards. An excellent opportunity for those who have the Staples Amex Sync offer.
Old Dec 5, 2014, 8:03 pm

Originally Posted by UserMark
I thought I once saw a thread about this, but couldn't find it. Since this offer comes up at Staples on a regular basis, I wanted have a place where we can make sure no one misses it.
Here is the next one:

Dec 7-13, 2014: Get a $15 Staples gift card when you buy $100 or more of Visa, MC, AX gift cards. An excellent opportunity for those who have the Staples Amex Sync offer.
Thanks for this.

I see this is a "regular" Staples gift card (not a Visa rebate card). Can these regular Staples gift cards be used on Visa card purchases?
Old Dec 5, 2014, 8:13 pm

Originally Posted by danpeake
Thanks for this.

I see this is a "regular" Staples gift card (not a Visa rebate card). Can these regular Staples gift cards be used on Visa card purchases?
NO!!!!!!
Old Dec 6, 2014, 5:45 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by UserMark

Not seeing this. Link?
Old Dec 6, 2014, 6:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by EkekoBWI
Not seeing this. Link?
Dec 7 is not til tomorrow?
Old Dec 7, 2014, 3:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I see the deal in the weekly ad now -- $15 staples GC for spending $100 or more on Amex, Visa, or MC GC.

The thing I don't understand is how/when you get the staples GC. It is not mentioned on the GC product page, and it's not automatically added to your card or mentioned on the checkout page. There doesn't seem to be any promo code to enter.
Old Dec 7, 2014, 4:18 pm

Originally Posted by VegasGambler
I see the deal in the weekly ad now -- $15 staples GC for spending $100 or more on Amex, Visa, or MC GC.

The thing I don't understand is how/when you get the staples GC. It is not mentioned on the GC product page, and it's not automatically added to your card or mentioned on the checkout page. There doesn't seem to be any promo code to enter.
You get a $15 staples GC in the mail by submitting an online rebate form. And I believe this promotion is for store purchase only.
Old Dec 7, 2014, 4:45 pm

Originally Posted by mmdough
You get a $15 staples GC in the mail by submitting an online rebate form. And I believe this promotion is for store purchase only.
Yes and yes.
Old Dec 7, 2014, 4:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Where does it say it's in-store only?
Old Dec 7, 2014, 5:11 pm

Originally Posted by VegasGambler
Where does it say it's in-store only?
In the in-store printed weekly ad.
Old Dec 7, 2014, 5:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by EkekoBWI
In the in-store printed weekly ad.
Interesting. The online one does not say that, even in the fine print.

Staples® Gift Card
Get a $15 Staples® Gift Card*
when you buy a total of $100 or more of these gift cards

*Gift cards are not returnable. If item is returned, the value of the gift card will be deducted from the refund amount. Offer valid 12/7/14 through 12/13/14 on a single purchase of $100 worth of Gift Cards. See gift cards for details, terms, conditions and (if applicable) fees. Limit 1 rebate per household. Terms and conditions apply to American Express Gift Cards. See Cardholder Agreement for more details at www.americanexpress.com/gift. Cards issued by American Express Prepaid Card Management Corporation. American Express is not the sponsor of the promotion. Cards are not sold in VT. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. The Visa® gift card is issued by MetaBank®, member FDIC pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The MasterCard gift card is issued by U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Old Dec 7, 2014, 9:16 pm

Just FYI:

Did this today. Because they extend the return period for the holidays, you only get your rebate staples gc in 8-11 weeks after submitting...

Stacking this with Amex Staples Offer made me a happy camper.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.