Search

Qasr al Sarab Activities

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2015, 9:28 am
DSI
formerly declinespecificinformatiom
Original Poster

Qasr al Sarab Activities

We're about to head out there and looking for tips on what to do. We've got a hard dune bashing ride scheduled, but was thinking of one additional activity. Any advice? The camel trek seemed like fun, but I read that it is underwhelming.

*Our five year old will be with us, so nothing too boring. Plus, I act like a four year old myself.
Old May 24, 2015, 4:35 pm

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
Just be sure to sign up in advance for anything else if you can. When I got there I was told nothing was available as they had a large group at the property and they booked everything for the next few days.

Finally was able to,get the night time dune walk which was Ok. You will probably end up carrying your child as its pretty tiring.

Word of warning, don't leave your food unguarded at the outdoor tables. I had a lovely plate for breakfast set down at the table and forgot to get something. I went back inside for 20 seconds and came back to a scene from The Birds playing out on my table.

I was not impressed at all with the property. The pool had dozens of screaming kids around it (I'm sure your 5 year old and you are well behaved LOL)and the pool attendants were invisible,

Bring a torch/flashlight with you. If you are in one of the outer rooms walking back and forth in the dark can be trying.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.