Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

Montblanc promo on Worldshop.eu - get Miles and More miles at about 2 cents/mile

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Montblanc promo on Worldshop.eu - get Miles and More miles at about 2 cents/mile

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2017, 4:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: Ex-NWA Plat

www.worldshop.eu has a current promo where they offer up to 25,000 bonus miles on some purchases.

If you look carefully, you can land up buying some products, and concurrently get bonus miles at the approximate cost of 2 cents a mile.

For example, Montblanc pens selling at the 400 Euro level give you 20,000 bonus miles.

You walk away with a nice pen for free along with miles at the cost of 2 cents each. Not a bad deal for those wanting / needing a few extra miles in the account
Old Feb 12, 2017, 5:54 am

Originally Posted by gottaluvNW
You walk away with a nice pen for free along with miles at the cost of 2 cents each.
Why walk? For 550E you can get a scooter and 25k miles.
Old Feb 17, 2017, 5:07 am

Programs: SEN**, Ex TK Elite+, Ex IB Sapphire, Hyatt Gold, Bonvoy, Meliá Platinum
Cool

Originally Posted by gottaluvNW
www.worldshop.eu has a current promo where they offer up to 25,000 bonus miles on some purchases.

If you look carefully, you can land up buying some products, and concurrently get bonus miles at the approximate cost of 2 cents a mile.

For example, Montblanc pens selling at the 400 Euro level give you 20,000 bonus miles.

You walk away with a nice pen for free along with miles at the cost of 2 cents each. Not a bad deal for those wanting / needing a few extra miles in the account
Nothing is for free!
You spend a lot of money for a pen which you can lose anytime, and get 25K which is not enough for a award EU ticket (fly smart + taxes in miles)
I don't think it is a deal!
Old Feb 17, 2017, 10:54 am

Programs: LH SEN; BA Gold
Originally Posted by kai.lileboo
I don't think it is a deal!
It's a deal, but only if you can spend the miles at more than .02€/miles.
Old Feb 19, 2017, 8:48 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Anybody known when those bonus miles actually post?
Old Feb 20, 2017, 11:46 am

Programs: A3 *G, LX *G, AF *S
I think i remember something like 'miles will post within 6 weeks'

Now, what's interesting: I ordered a Montblanc pen, which was 'out of stock, but could be ordered'. I am curious when the miles will post...
Old Feb 20, 2017, 1:57 pm

Programs: LH FT, AA Plat
6-8 weeks period until you receive the miles.
Old Mar 6, 2017, 9:25 pm

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Anybody yet received the miles?
Old Jun 13, 2019, 6:01 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Montblanc is running the promo again: https://www.worldshop.eu/en/category...ken_MONTBLANC_

Some of the promo items should be easily resold, so its easy miles earned.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.