Search

Miles & More Gift Cards Order

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2016, 11:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA,DL,SPG,Hyatt
Miles & More Gift Cards Order

Hi,

I redeemed some my soon to expire Lufthansa miles for gift card at the end of last month. However, it's been almost 3 weeks and I still haven't got it. Anyone had similar experience before?

thanks
Old Oct 18, 2016, 12:46 pm

Programs: LH HON
Originally Posted by sunspotzsz
Hi,

I redeemed some my soon to expire Lufthansa miles for gift card at the end of last month. However, it's been almost 3 weeks and I still haven't got it. Anyone had similar experience before?

thanks
I've ordered a bunch of gift cards from my kids' accounts (probably 20 in total)...it took quite a while to receive them but dont think it was 3 weeks. Maybe check your spam folder? The email used is '[email protected]', sender name depends on the gift card. A few arrived with Miles & More, others had the vendor (such as Chipotle)...
Old Oct 19, 2016, 8:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA,DL,SPG,Hyatt
Originally Posted by Rose9875
I've ordered a bunch of gift cards from my kids' accounts (probably 20 in total)...it took quite a while to receive them but dont think it was 3 weeks. Maybe check your spam folder? The email used is '[email protected]', sender name depends on the gift card. A few arrived with Miles & More, others had the vendor (such as Chipotle)...

thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.