Wiki Posts
Search

Help! Which seat to pick? Biz

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2016, 9:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime Plat Marriott
Help! Which seat to pick? Biz

Busy morning! In SFO and our United flight to Venice was just delayed by 5 hours! Ugh....no way to make the other two connecting flights.

United was able to reroute us on Lufthansa with one less connection so even though we leave 2 hours later from SFO, we get into Venice 30 minutes earlier.

We can't sit together, but at least we are on a flight today!

I see the Biz class seats' pitch can vary greatly (there are two pitches available in this class), but seatguru doesn't show which ones. There are only a couple of seats left, but if we can get one that has the much better pitch, we'll sit on opposite sites of the plane!

Lufthansa flight 455 out of SFO at 3:00 p.m.

Thanks anyone that has time to post to this inquiry!

Dawn
Old Oct 19, 2016, 10:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime Plat Marriott
Duh. There is no variance. I was misreading the numbers. One is pitch the other is length.

It's been a rough morning. We'll just be glad to get two seats anywhere...not much to pick from anyway.

Thanks...
Old Oct 19, 2016, 12:36 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Here's the seatmap of the A388 operating LH455 today. According to ExpertFlyer a number of seats are currently blocked and some of them are adjacent. You might be able to persuade your seat neighbors to swap seats if we wish to sit together.
Attached Images   

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.