Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status STARS [2013-2023]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2016, 10:52 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Cook and dine like a king in France

On 25 and 26 November 2016 you can experience Paris in all its pre-Christmas splendour. On arrival at your 5-star hotel, attune your senses with champagne and dinner for the next day’s top cookery course. There you will cook and sample haute-cuisine menus under the direction of students of the world-famous chef Alain Ducasse, holder of 3 Michelin stars. And all for 90,000 miles.
Sold out

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...=en&WT.tsrc=nl
Old Oct 18, 2016, 1:20 am

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Cook and dine like a king in France

Sold out

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...=en&WT.tsrc=nl
I could not figure out if this included the hotel stay or whether it was purely for the cooking class plus dinner. Any view on this?
Old Oct 18, 2016, 1:40 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Originally Posted by sw1x
I could not figure out if this included the hotel stay or whether it was purely for the cooking class plus dinner. Any view on this?
Details of your limited-availability VIP package

Pre-Christmas Paris
Luxurious reception - On arrival at the hotel you will be welcomed to the gourmet restaurant 'Le Louis' personally by head chef Fabrice Dubois. Over champagne and dinner you will have the opportunity to get in the mood for haute cuisine.
A top cookery course - 'L’École de Cuisine Alain Ducasse' will let you in on the secrets of Michelin-star cuisine.
Your luxury hotel - Sleep under 5 stars in the hotel 'La Trémoille' and from there discover the gourmet world of Paris.
Your photo service - you will receive a cook book and the highlights will be captured on camera for you.
To and from the event - We will meet you at Charles de Gaulle or Gare de l’Est and drive you to the hotel and the cookery school.
Old Oct 18, 2016, 5:33 am

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Details of your limited-availability VIP package

Pre-Christmas Paris
Luxurious reception - On arrival at the hotel you will be welcomed to the gourmet restaurant 'Le Louis' personally by head chef Fabrice Dubois. Over champagne and dinner you will have the opportunity to get in the mood for haute cuisine.
A top cookery course - 'L’École de Cuisine Alain Ducasse' will let you in on the secrets of Michelin-star cuisine.
Your luxury hotel - Sleep under 5 stars in the hotel 'La Trémoille' and from there discover the gourmet world of Paris.
Your photo service - you will receive a cook book and the highlights will be captured on camera for you.
To and from the event - We will meet you at Charles de Gaulle or Gare de l’Est and drive you to the hotel and the cookery school.
Ah. Thank you. I seem to not have read very properly.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 5:47 am

Programs: Star Alliance SENATOR
Agree! It is supposed to make you feel even better. I still don't know how you even go from a 1 star to a 2 star. I think that's only for the frequent fliers in Business Class....me as a usual Eco SEN passenger will be S.O.L.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 7:32 am

You go from 1 to 2 starts the same way you go from 0 to 1, or 2 to 3 - holding status, that's it.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 9:45 am

Originally Posted by firefighterr
Agree! It is supposed to make you feel even better. I still don't know how you even go from a 1 star to a 2 star. I think that's only for the frequent fliers in Business Class....me as a usual Eco SEN passenger will be S.O.L.
As long as you hold M&M status it doesn't matter how much/little you fly or in which class. Please check post #14 to find out how long you will have to wait until you gain one star.

When you log into your M&M account you should be able to find the exact date when you receive your next status star (assuming you will retain your current status).
Old Dec 6, 2016, 5:48 am

Go to the Vienna Opera Ball with your Status Stars

Join the dance – at the Vienna Opera Ball *** More details

Dear NewbieRunner,

For the 61st time the Vienna State Opera House is issuing an invitation to the dance at the Vienna Opera Ball. As a Status Stars holder, you too can mingle with famous names from politics, the aristocracy, lifestyle and culture on 23 February 2017.

Enjoy VIP service from box seats and get yourself in the mood for dancing beforehand with a waltz dance lesson in the city's most respected dance school. Away from the dance floor, the Hotel Sacher awaits you – and from there Vienna's best places for strolling around, window shopping and eating.

You can attend this special evening for 220,000 award miles per person. Since places on this offer are limited, we recommend you book your VIP tickets today.

We hope you have an unforgettable evening at the Ball and that your Status Stars continue to bring you great pleasure.

Yours sincerely,

Alexander Schlaubitz
Vice President Marketing
Lufthansa German Airlines
Old Jan 11, 2017, 3:49 am

To Monaco with your Status Stars for a classic race

Keep an eye on the best drivers - More details

Dear NewbieRunner,

No race track in the world is as spectacular as the circuit that winds through the streets of Monte Carlo for the Monaco GP. No other motor race attracts as many celebrities. And you can be there with them on 28 May 2017 as a VIP at the final – with your Status Stars.

Before the race starts, you will get an impressive view of the Côte d’Azur – on your helicopter flight from Nice to Monaco. You can then follow the best drivers from our VIP suite. Here you will enjoy a view of the start and finish lines as well as a large part of the route and you will be treated to champagne and gourmet delicacies. In addition, the 4‑star West End Hotel in Nice will offer you the opportunity to relax for the whole weekend right by the sea.

Our exclusive offer can be yours for 250,000 award miles per person. As places are limited, we recommend that you book straight away.

We hope you enjoy a thrilling race and look forward to joining us at even more exclusive events.

Yours sincerely,

Alexander Schlaubitz
Vice President Marketing
Lufthansa German Airlines
Old Jan 11, 2017, 6:09 am

I wonder if the heli ride from Nice to Monaco is to actually save on the hotel bill.
Old Jan 11, 2017, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by Lack
I wonder if the heli ride from Nice to Monaco is to actually save on the hotel bill.
They could at least have picked a good hotel in Nice, and not an average 4* one..

https://www.tripadvisor.ch/Hotel_Rev..._Provence.html

Google Reviews have a 4.0/5 (which isn't BAD - it's just a bit weird in combination to a "VIP experience"..)
Old Jan 30, 2017, 8:45 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Experience exciting insights at Airbus as a VIPAn exclusive guided tour that you can only experience with Status Stars: in Hamburg you have the unique opportunity to gain special insights into the work of the aviation giant Airbus for 85,000 award miles per person, one companion may attend with you. During the tour, aviation experts will share intriguing information that is otherwise reserved only for insiders. The perfect finishing touch to your trip will be a stay in the legendary Hotel Atlantic Kempinski where, over an exceptional 5-course dinner, you will learn about interesting stories pertaining to this historic and venerable hotel.

Terms: from 24 to 25 March 2017
Old Jan 31, 2017, 8:53 am

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by oliver2002
..exclusive guided tour that you can only experience with Status Stars..
Required but not sufficient.

As a near-3 star Blue Member, I receive no such invitations anymore!
Old Feb 1, 2017, 7:09 am

Programs: QF LTG, LH (SEN*** till 02/26), AF, AA, AB-G†
Originally Posted by weero
Required but not sufficient.

As a near-3 star Blue Member, I receive no such invitations anymore!
Lucky you...
Old Feb 4, 2017, 3:28 am

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by Tyrolean
Lucky you...
As an FTL you will still feel the full force of the SPAM. So you have at least 25 moons to go ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.