Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

3 new Sofitels coming on stream: Frankfurt, Singapore! and Kiev

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2011, 11:20 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum

On BTN:

Sofitel to expand luxury hotel offering with three new properties

Sofitel has continued to develop its presence around the world by signing three new contracts in Frankfurt (Germany), Kiev (Ukraine) and Singapore.

Three cosmopolitan capitals, all key cities for the brand, will welcome two Sofitel and one Sofitel So in Singapore in signature brand style: French elegance conjugated internationally, while respecting the culture of each country.

“These three new addresses are a perfect illustration of our precise target strategy.

“With our unique positioning, based on our French roots and close collaboration with famous architects and designers, today we are receiving more and more interest from investors, won over by our distinction and the successful repositioning of Sofitel in the luxury hotel business,” commented Sofitel chief executive Robert Gaymer-Jones.....
Glad to see Singapore finally gets a Sofitel and Frankfurt is overdue as well. ^
Old Nov 11, 2011, 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by starflyergold
On BTN:

Glad to see Singapore finally gets a Sofitel and Frankfurt is overdue as well. ^
184 looked at this noone posted - seems no one is interested about the wonderful cities of Frankfurt or Singapore -bankers delight
Old Nov 11, 2011, 8:42 pm

Originally Posted by barry willis
184 looked at this noone posted - seems no one is interested about the wonderful cities of Frankfurt or Singapore -bankers delight
Please excuse me I did not see Kiev on the list - maybe it will be a novotel in a year anyway
Old Nov 12, 2011, 4:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
SIN was long awaited for a Sofitel. Finally !
Old Nov 12, 2011, 10:43 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by barry willis
Please excuse me I did not see Kiev on the list - maybe it will be a novotel in a year anyway
Sofitel has continued to develop its presence around the world by signing three new contracts in Frankfurt (Germany), Kiev (Ukraine) and Singapore.
Old Nov 15, 2011, 7:19 am

Programs: QF WP
The Singapore one will be located on 35 Robinson Road, a heritage building. It's pretty much across the road from Lau Pa Sat food centre, and right in the financial district. It's an excellent location for workers of financial institutions, but perhaps not as useful for tourists as some other hotels.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.