FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless-667/)
-   -   3 new Sofitels coming on stream: Frankfurt, Singapore! and Kiev (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless/1273825-3-new-sofitels-coming-stream-frankfurt-singapore-kiev.html)

starflyergold Oct 28, 2011 11:20 am

3 new Sofitels coming on stream: Frankfurt, Singapore! and Kiev

On BTN:

Sofitel to expand luxury hotel offering with three new properties

Sofitel has continued to develop its presence around the world by signing three new contracts in Frankfurt (Germany), Kiev (Ukraine) and Singapore.

Three cosmopolitan capitals, all key cities for the brand, will welcome two Sofitel and one Sofitel So in Singapore in signature brand style: French elegance conjugated internationally, while respecting the culture of each country.

“These three new addresses are a perfect illustration of our precise target strategy.

“With our unique positioning, based on our French roots and close collaboration with famous architects and designers, today we are receiving more and more interest from investors, won over by our distinction and the successful repositioning of Sofitel in the luxury hotel business,” commented Sofitel chief executive Robert Gaymer-Jones.....

Glad to see Singapore finally gets a Sofitel and Frankfurt is overdue as well. ^

barry willis Nov 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by starflyergold (Post 17351641)
On BTN:

Glad to see Singapore finally gets a Sofitel and Frankfurt is overdue as well. ^

184 looked at this noone posted - seems no one is interested about the wonderful cities of Frankfurt or Singapore -bankers delight

barry willis Nov 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Originally Posted by barry willis (Post 17435338)
184 looked at this noone posted - seems no one is interested about the wonderful cities of Frankfurt or Singapore -bankers delight

Please excuse me I did not see Kiev on the list - maybe it will be a novotel in a year anyway

Goldorak Nov 12, 2011 4:01 am

SIN was long awaited for a Sofitel. Finally !:)

starflyergold Nov 12, 2011 10:43 am

Originally Posted by barry willis (Post 17435348)
Please excuse me I did not see Kiev on the list - maybe it will be a novotel in a year anyway

Sofitel has continued to develop its presence around the world by signing three new contracts in Frankfurt (Germany), Kiev (Ukraine) and Singapore.

Awesom Andy Nov 15, 2011 7:19 am

The Singapore one will be located on 35 Robinson Road, a heritage building. It's pretty much across the road from Lau Pa Sat food centre, and right in the financial district. It's an excellent location for workers of financial institutions, but perhaps not as useful for tourists as some other hotels.