Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New LAN routes for 2015

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2014, 8:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: LATAM Black Signature, SPG Ambassador LT Gold, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
New LAN routes for 2015

Looks like new routes are on the horizon for LATAM... YYZ, MCX and BCN!

http://www.lan.com/es_cl/sitio_perso...s-para-el-2015
Old Sep 26, 2014, 2:49 pm

Programs: LANPASS Comodoro (Emerald), others
Gotta love it. Especially the YYZ. And it might just do well this time because AC has announced it is going to "rouge" the YYZ-LIM route, making that a pretty unattractive option.

(to be rouge'd is a derogatory term denoting AC changing a route from mainline service to sardine seating on "rouge" but at mainline prices.)
Old Sep 29, 2014, 8:31 am

Programs: AA GLD, AC
Originally Posted by bingocallerb22
Gotta love it. Especially the YYZ. And it might just do well this time because AC has announced it is going to "rouge" the YYZ-LIM route, making that a pretty unattractive option.

(to be rouge'd is a derogatory term denoting AC changing a route from mainline service to sardine seating on "rouge" but at mainline prices.)
I think LA/JJ competes quite well with AC in terms of in-the-air quality, and while I haven't flown Rouge the comments on the AC forum suggest it's far inferior to regular AC.

It's sort of surprising TAM didn't already fly to YYZ, to be honest.
Old Sep 29, 2014, 5:11 pm
Ambassador: LATAM

Programs: BAEC Silver
And ta dah! That link has been LAN'd

Old Sep 30, 2014, 3:47 pm

Programs: OW Emerald SPG Platinum/Lifetime Gold
I believe the correct form of the verb is: LANADO!

We are just poor sheep to the Wizards of LAN...
Old Sep 30, 2014, 4:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Here he is. Don Pudahuel

Old Oct 1, 2014, 9:53 am

Programs: AA LT Gold
This is a different link for the announcement:

http://www.afm.aero/news/item/1905-l...2015-expansion

LATAM is the largest airline group in South America, and comprises LAN Airlines and its affiliates and TAM Airlines.

The group will launch a new daily route launch between Milan and Santiago de Chile, via Sao Paulo, serviced by LAN Airlines using a 787.

TAM will launch its first direct service between Barcelona and Sao Paulo; a new flight to Toronto, Canada from Sao Paulo via New York; direct flights between Sao Paulo and Cancun, Mexico before the end of 2014; and flights between Sao Paulo and Barcelona by mid-2015.

LAN will also increase weekly frequencies from 10 to 14 on its Santiago-Miami service.

In other news, LATAM Airlines Group has become the first airline group in the Americas to join the Dow Jones World Sustainability Index.

LATAM Airlines Group is one of only two airlines – along with Air France-KLM Group – currently listed in the Dow Jones World.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.