Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Meal Vouchers for weather delay at JFK!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2015, 7:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Jet Blue Mosaic, hertz Presidents Club, National Exec Elite

I am not sure if this has been posted before - did search but did not find anything

Flew JFK - BUF on 11/19 and there were many weather delays. Happened to be sitting at gate near flight to San Francisco which was also delayed and heard announcement for meal voucher.

Walked over to the BUF gate and agent said JetBlue had started this offer a couple months prior and I could get a lunch voucher for $10 and if flight was further delayed he would give me $20 dinner voucher later.

So ended up getting both - did finally get home 5 plus hours late, but 2 later flights were cancelled

Was curious if anyone knew if this was a JFK terminal 5 thing or offered everywhere and also what the parameters were to consider a flight delayed long enough to qualify??
Old Nov 27, 2015, 2:53 pm

Programs: UA, VA, DL, SPG
That happened to me once. I had a hell of a time getting any of the food vendors to accept the vouchers, few knew how to do it in their system. Hopefully they've worked out that problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.