Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue announces "Mint" for forward cabin

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue announces "Mint" for forward cabin

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2016, 7:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
Originally Posted by RWPrincess
I flew JFK-AUS in February and all departures were on the E190. I think the following week they had A321s on the route for SXSW but I think the E190 is the norm. I used to work for an Austin based company as well and flew out there monthly on the E190.
They are mostly A320s right now from what I've seen, but the frequencies haven't really jumped. I could really use a morning ex-AUS and a late ex-BOS departure too...but this is the wrong thread for that . Doubt AUS will see Mint ever, outside of maybe SXSW/ACL/F1, and then I would only bet on a maybe for SXSW.
Old Jun 7, 2016, 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by LuvLuxeTravel
can anyone chime in if they have noticed why there is barely any mint availability using trublue points on any route??? check a few JFK routes and even the Bos-BGI route.
I was able to snag a r/t JFK - BGI in April using my TrueBlue points (Mint down and Core back). The flights are in September and Mint was only $399 or 28,700 points at the time of booking. Currently, I think it's $599 or 44,200 points.
Old Jun 13, 2016, 8:37 am

Ouch... One-way Mint fares for FLL-SFO and vice versa are $1,873 until the end of schedule...
Old Jun 13, 2016, 1:53 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Big Mac
Ouch... One-way Mint fares for FLL-SFO and vice versa are $1,873 until the end of schedule...
Those are all connecting flights via JFK or BOS. I'm willing to bet that when the nonstop service is introduced the prices are more reasonable. UA is selling at $485 and VX at $849. I expect B6 will show up somewhere in between.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.