Anyone get this e-mail?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2016, 10:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PPro, TP Gold, UA Silver, Bonvoy/Hilton Gold, Global Entry
Anyone get this e-mail?

I was going through my e-mail and I found information about these promos
「NARITAサンクスキャンペーン」「成田空港サクララウンジ体験キャンペーン」

Obviously for JGC Members & anyone above Sapphire, it's inconsequential - 100% bonus miles for flights to JFK/ORD/KUL/SYD out of NRT, and Sakura Lounge access when boarding those flights - but I figured it could be something of interest for some people...(like myself)
Old Oct 1, 2016, 12:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by JMBResona
I was going through my e-mail and I found information about these promos
「NARITAサンクスキャンペーン」「成田空港サクララウンジ体験キャンペーン」

Obviously for JGC Members & anyone above Sapphire, it's inconsequential - 100% bonus miles for flights to JFK/ORD/KUL/SYD out of NRT, and Sakura Lounge access when boarding those flights - but I figured it could be something of interest for some people...(like myself)
Is that 100% on top of the bonus we are already getting, or will it be superceded by the Diamond bonus?

Incidentally all routes that NH has or are adding from Haneda in the winter schedule....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.