List of IHG Rate Codes

Old Nov 14, 2013, 6:40 pm

Any discount codes that work for Indigos?

Finding lots of HI/CP/IC discount code deals looking around Europe, but haven't found a code yet that will work for Indigos.... does anyone know of any?

Last edited by mster; Nov 16, 2013 at 11:42 am
Old Nov 16, 2013, 11:43 am

For those of us working on the Big Win - when using IDEX1 for a 2for1 stay would these 2 nights only count as 1 for the purposes of this and other promos?
Old Nov 22, 2013, 5:51 am

Programs: AA:EXP, GLD:A.Argen., Etihad; Turk SIL:UA, VS; HOT.GLD:ClubC, Loews, SPG; PL:Ritz, Hil, IHG, BtW., R
so, not only a lot of time to get this benefit, but I.....

Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
enter this into your browser http://www.ihg.com/hotels/us/en/rese...none&rateCode= and add the 5 char code at the end of it - then hit enter. IF the special rate is available it will show. If not, you'll see the best rates avail. Have to try each 5 char code separately.
...for one wanted to point out something. The more rooms that are booked at the corporate rate per year, generally the lower price the entire company gets on the rate, due to high utilization. Some will think this is a cleaver way of justifying this behavior, but if it helps the makes the rate the corporation attached to it lower, and the rate the person paying for the room lower, and rarely hotels are 100% occupancy, I really do not see the damage here. Airlines and hotels will do what they can to maximize their profit, i.e. reduce the value of the hard earned points we have earned, in some instances several devaluations per year, the relationship is not by its nature a slightly antagonistic one. They carve out benefits for top tier elite programs and increases the prices for "free rooms" or "free flights" regularly, let's not g=feel to bad for them. IMHO.
Old Nov 22, 2013, 9:32 am

Programs: Hyatt PL, PC Spire/RA, HH GOLD, SPG Green, Marriott Silver, Skywards B, CSA Gold, Lufthansa Paper,UA
Originally Posted by lowimpact
For those of us working on the Big Win - when using IDEX1 for a 2for1 stay would these 2 nights only count as 1 for the purposes of this and other promos?
If you will get is posted as 2 qual days - you will get 2 days in bigwin.
Old Dec 8, 2013, 8:25 pm

Programs: Hyatt Platinum, IHG Platinum, Aadvantage Platinum
I'm attempting to do the Big Win with the 2 Saturday night stays and the 3 brands, for which I got my Platinum status bumped up (thanks again for that tip). The Holiday Inn is easy in Sarasota, FL and I'll stay at an HIX Express in Naples, FL. The problem is having to stay at the Indigo in Sarasota to achieve the 3 brands. It's pricey on a Saturday night at that time. I have AAA but does anyone have by chance have a code or some promo that might make it more doable and allow me to justify my Big Win completion compulsion.
Old Dec 9, 2013, 2:14 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat Pro, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by wholelottamiles
I'm attempting to do the Big Win with the 2 Saturday night stays and the 3 brands, for which I got my Platinum status bumped up (thanks again for that tip).
How do you get status bumped to Platinum?
Old Dec 9, 2013, 2:20 am

Programs: United 1k aa exec plat
I'm attempting to do the Big Win with the 2 Saturday night stays and the 3 brands, for which I got my Platinum status bumped up (thanks again for that tip). The Holiday Inn is easy in Sarasota, FL and I'll stay at an HIX Express in Naples, FL. The problem is having to stay at the Indigo in Sarasota to achieve the 3 brands. It's pricey on a Saturday night at that time. I have AAA but does anyone have by chance have a code or some promo that might make it more doable and allow me to justify my Big Win completion compulsion.
why not stay at the staybride suites in naples and do the sarasota sat night at the hix express
Old Dec 9, 2013, 7:42 am

Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
How do you get status bumped to Platinum?
Someone earlier in this thread had the same situation, if you get the IHG Visa card it has you waiting 6-8 weeks to get Platinum. They wrote a secure message to Chase asking to bump it sooner. I did the same citing the Big Win promo as the reason I needed Platinum now. They bumped me to Platinum then.
Old Dec 9, 2013, 7:45 am

Originally Posted by bryanwallace
why not stay at the staybride suites in naples and do the sarasota sat night at the hix express
Thanks. Didn't think about the Staybridge. Just checked and it's almost as pricey as the Indigo for the holidays. I guess it's a nice hotel, don't know that brand really.
Old Dec 9, 2013, 7:53 am

Originally Posted by bryanwallace

Aha, there is a Staybridge off the 75 near Sarasota, this one is affordable, thanks again.
Old Dec 9, 2013, 8:02 am

Aha, there is a Staybridge off the 75 near Sarasota, this one is affordable, thanks again.
Scratch that, IHG just included an HIX in my search results for Staybridge. But anyway I can use that one instead of Naples and hadn't thought of it.
Old Dec 12, 2013, 5:56 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum
Will there be new codes next year, and can current members use this codes again?
Old Dec 22, 2013, 8:34 pm

Does anybody know the cooperate id for Robert Bosch Co. ?
Old Dec 26, 2013, 2:29 pm

Are the IDEX1 and IKEX3 rates dead? Last used IKEX3 about a month ago, but clicked through from the link at the beginning of this thread recently and the rate was not an option in the drop down list.
Old Dec 27, 2013, 2:55 am

Programs: Priority Club Platinum Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by Me2E
Are the IDEX1 and IKEX3 rates dead? Last used IKEX3 about a month ago, but clicked through from the link at the beginning of this thread recently and the rate was not an option in the drop down list.
i think so,
it is not available for now.
I hope they return it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.