Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Very good business award availability on Iberia

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2016, 11:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: Avios

I just booked two tickets business Madrid-Miami and found inventory on
almost all days with for next summer.Only 42,500 avios in J.A very good way for people with Avios to use them without BA ridiculous surcharges.Lots of economy available also.
Old Sep 22, 2016, 11:34 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Maybe because the crew are so miserable!

On a recent MAD-EZE flight the crew were surly and miserable throughout - not one smile in 10 hours! The biz cabin was only 1/4 full so the service should have been great but was way off the mark. Surely if one's wine glass is empty the offer of a top-up should be forthcoming? The service standard on this flight was to snatch it away without a word and then walk off before I had time to react. I asked for another glass shortly afterwards which was brought to my seat about 5 minutes later with no smile or words exchanged

It's a real shame because the hard product is fantastic (and, as you say, it's a good option for redeeming Avios)
Old Sep 22, 2016, 4:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Avios
I hope our crew is better.I am guessing that it is mainly the senior crews that gets this route.Maybe too long on the job??The hard product looks great.Love the 1-2-1 seating in business.Much nicer than the tired AA 777 that also serves this route.Redemption price of 42,500 each way cant be beat.

Originally Posted by britenbsas
Maybe because the crew are so miserable!

On a recent MAD-EZE flight the crew were surly and miserable throughout - not one smile in 10 hours! The biz cabin was only 1/4 full so the service should have been great but was way off the mark. Surely if one's wine glass is empty the offer of a top-up should be forthcoming? The service standard on this flight was to snatch it away without a word and then walk off before I had time to react. I asked for another glass shortly afterwards which was brought to my seat about 5 minutes later with no smile or words exchanged

It's a real shame because the hard product is fantastic (and, as you say, it's a good option for redeeming Avios)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.