Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt and MGM Resorts New Loyalty Program Relationship Has Launched!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt and MGM Resorts New Loyalty Program Relationship Has Launched!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2017, 3:21 pm

Originally Posted by 59Impala
I have always booked through the MGM site, much better rates, and depending on the status you have with M-Life, you get massive discounts vs the HGP rates.

on check-in simply provide your GP/WOH number and that should be all. I never had issues in getting credits in GP.
How long does it usually take for your points/credit to post? I checked out from a 3 night stay at MGM (Signature) on Sunday morning, and still nothing showing in my Hyatt account.
Old Jan 27, 2017, 4:56 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
Originally Posted by rbw5t
How long does it usually take for your points/credit to post? I checked out from a 3 night stay at MGM (Signature) on Sunday morning, and still nothing showing in my Hyatt account.
Anywhere from days to more than a month. Save the receipt, plan on emailing it to the mgm address listed previously in this thread.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 6:40 pm

Originally Posted by iflyjetz
Anywhere from days to more than a month. Save the receipt, plan on emailing it to the mgm address listed previously in this thread.
From a dozen stays, only one has posted automatically. I mark my calendar to email about three weeks later. About half the time, they say I have to wait a month before they will look into it.

I am currently emailing then about three stays that haven't posted yet.
Old Jan 30, 2017, 3:02 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
Originally Posted by AFAM-DFW
From a dozen stays, only one has posted automatically. I mark my calendar to email about three weeks later. About half the time, they say I have to wait a month before they will look into it.

I am currently emailing then about three stays that haven't posted yet.
My average isn't nearly that bad. I usually double check that my HGP number is attached to the reservation at both checkin and checkout.
Old Mar 24, 2017, 12:13 pm

Programs: Not care as much as before...
Does anyone know whether other Mlife resorts EXCEPT the Las Vegas ones also earn Hyatt Stay Credit? (such as MS, Detroit, DC)

Also there was a box in Mlife.com to enter Hyatt # when making a reservation, but now the box seems gone....
Old Mar 24, 2017, 4:56 pm

In the past 2 years, all my stays at Monte Carlo have posted automatically to HGP/WOH by the 3rd day following checkout. All my stays were booked through mlife.com. At each checkin, where I always present my Hyatt loyalty card, the property has confirmed that my Hyatt # was showing in the reservation. Sometimes, they've said it was already on file. Both last year and this year, I completed the status match electronically (in first quarter of the year as I recall), which was followed by email confirmation from M Life within 1 hour. I'm Diamond/Glob so M Life Platinum for now.
Old Mar 27, 2017, 9:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Checked out of the Bellagio this past Thursday, points posted sometime over the weekend (didn't check until yesterday afternoon and they were there).

On the flip side my girlfriend is still chasing points from a stay at MGM back in September
Old Jul 13, 2017, 1:08 pm

Programs: Gold DL, Silver UA, Hyatt Platinum
Retroactively

I stayed at aria in vegas in mid-may and stupidly never asked for my stay to be credited to my Hyatt account. Can I do so retroactively?
Old Jul 14, 2017, 10:15 am

Programs: AA PPro, Mariott Ambassador, B6 Mosaic, SBUX Gold, Best Buy Elite
yes, email mgm memberservices

[email protected]
Old Jul 17, 2017, 10:54 am

If I stayed at The Signature at MGM for a conference (on a conference group booking) should I get stays awarded on my Hyatt account? They confirmed for me that my Hyatt account was showing on my record at check-in but I didn't get any stays and wasn't really sure if I was actually supposed to.

Similarly I stayed at Mandalay Bay on a MyVegas reward, so I only paid tax and resort fee - should I get stays credited for that or no?
Old Jul 17, 2017, 12:16 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Those rates aren't eliigible for any points...
Old Jul 17, 2017, 5:25 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by willywilkes
If I stayed at The Signature at MGM for a conference (on a conference group booking) should I get stays awarded on my Hyatt account? They confirmed for me that my Hyatt account was showing on my record at check-in but I didn't get any stays and wasn't really sure if I was actually supposed to.

Similarly I stayed at Mandalay Bay on a MyVegas reward, so I only paid tax and resort fee - should I get stays credited for that or no?
I have had good luck getting all nights credited for the full duration of an MLife property stay providing that there is at least one paid night alongside any comps/freebies. YMMV
Old Jul 25, 2017, 7:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, M life Noir
If I have a two night stay but intend to room charge $20,000+ for F&B (bottle service at Hakkasan, which counts as F&B) is it possible to work around the $5,000 cap on "M life Rewards-Eligible Incidental Spend"? Maybe if I book three extra rooms in my name and convince the host to split the charge 4 ways? Would be nice to qualify for WOH Globalist via base points if I could somehow get all $20,000+ in room spend counted.
Old Jul 31, 2017, 12:31 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by anubond005
The online tool is not working. You have to call Mlife and do it over the phone. I just did yest. Plz follow the instructions from the link below
http://freequentflyerbook.com/blog/2...fe-do-this-now
A year later and these steps still work. I called Hyatt to do it and they said 7-10 business days. I came here to see if it would really take that long and found this post. I called and it took a couple of hours.
Old Jul 31, 2017, 7:17 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Just to be certain, the free parking perk is available even if you aren't a guest of an M life hotel at that time right?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.