Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cash and points conversion error

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2015, 7:00 pm
Original Poster

Cash and points conversion error

When I was looking at park Hyatt Dubai, I was excited when I saw it was only 10000 points + 35 usd. It turns out they list cash portion in local currency, I.e. 125 Aed. Seems to only be mobile site/app issue. In any case when I go to pay, it lists correct price. Imagine how excited I was when I saw PH Seoul for 10,000 pts + 125 won (about 10c) 😜
Old Nov 15, 2015, 7:26 pm
Suspended

easily excited are we, but this non-problem has already been repeatedly reported in the C&P thread
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...er-thread.html

Originally Posted by travellingdoc1121
When I was looking at park Hyatt Dubai, I was excited when I saw it was only 10000 points + 35 usd. It turns out they list cash portion in local currency, I.e. 125 Aed. Seems to only be mobile site/app issue. In any case when I go to pay, it lists correct price. Imagine how excited I was when I saw PH Seoul for 10,000 pts + 125 won (about 10c) 😜

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.