Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Award Booking Updates

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2015, 12:10 pm

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Originally Posted by banzani
Looks like a small teething problem, a test booking for Berlin via the App shows 7,500 points plus 100 EUR instead of 100 USD.
Probably just a bad exchange rate - 100 USD is around 94 EUR at present.
Old Nov 11, 2015, 2:09 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, FB Gold, ITA Volare Executive
Question Bug or feature

For PHV, when I click the box for points etc., the screen goes gray.
Old Nov 11, 2015, 11:59 pm

Programs: M&M FQT, BA G, Bonvoy LTT, WoH GLOB
Award Booking Updates

On the EUR/USD think it appears the overview screen is misleading where USD 100 is shown as EUR 100. However when proceeding to the booking the EUR 100 becomes EUR 84. That's a single observation for GH Berlin but I am guessing the error may be generic. No big deal if the actual price is correct, or even better than the current FX rate ;-)
Old Nov 12, 2015, 12:14 pm

One still cannot upgrade an already made reservation using points.
Old Nov 12, 2015, 12:26 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond
I am THRILLED that Cash and Points is now available online. I really do not like to call to ask for stuff like that, not to mention is very inefficient versus browsing online yourself. I made sure I mentioned how happy I was that it was now online when I called Diamond Desk this morning to follow up on a Hyatt Place non-payment of Diamond Bonus points (for some reason I almost always have to call for that when I stay at a HP)
Old Nov 12, 2015, 1:09 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Love the new functionality.

But still some bugs. No award availability of any kind showing on Thailand properties right now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.