Wiki Posts
Search

Park Averia v Hyatt Manchester

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2015, 3:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt, UA
Park Averia v Hyatt Manchester

Going to book a Points and Cash stay for the end of Aug just hubby and myself , fit active mid 50's. Trying to decide between Park Averia in Carlsbad and Hyatt manchester in San Diego . Also want to use a DSU cert, Park Averia says no suite upgrades available , Hyatt Manchester does.
Any opinions on what might be better stay? havn't stayed at either before.
Old Jul 30, 2015, 10:46 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Exploralist, Marriot Silver
Originally Posted by rntraveller
Going to book a Points and Cash stay for the end of Aug just hubby and myself , fit active mid 50's. Trying to decide between Park Averia in Carlsbad and Hyatt manchester in San Diego . Also want to use a DSU cert, Park Averia says no suite upgrades available , Hyatt Manchester does.
Any opinions on what might be better stay? havn't stayed at either before.
The answer to this is very subjective and depends on your priorities for what makes a nice experience. SO we'll need more information to help. The most basic question might be: Are you looking for a city experience or an isolated retreat?
Old Jul 30, 2015, 11:09 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, A3*G, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Lufthansa Frequent Traveller
You should stay at PH Aviara and visit Lego Land

But on a more serious note, the two properties are pretty far from each other, located in different cities. One is located right by the bay and the other is right by a golf course.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.