Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Anyone had an MLife stay post yet?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2013, 2:05 pm

Programs: DL Silver, HH Gold, PC Plat, Marriott Silver
Had a stay at the Aria from the first week of Nov post within a week. Had previous stays at MGM the week before and the NYNY immediately preceding the Aria stay that did not despite giving the front desk my GP # at checkin. At the Aria when the representative initially put it in she said it wasn't valid - once I pointed out that it was the letter "O" at the end and not a zero it took and no problem. I suspect that may be the issue with the previous stays. On my list to email M-life this week about those two that haven't.
Old Mar 9, 2014, 2:26 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Mlife Platinum, Hilton Gold
Also just back from Aria this past weekend. Points posted today (Sunday).

I had really quick results on two earlier MLife property stays before I had linked my MLife and Hyatt accounts. Both posted 2 days after I emailed MLife about them.
Old Mar 16, 2014, 2:14 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by martytri
Also just back from Aria this past weekend. Points posted today (Sunday).

I had really quick results on two earlier MLife property stays before I had linked my MLife and Hyatt accounts. Both posted 2 days after I emailed MLife about them.

Same. I stayed March 9-14th at Vdara. Points posted on the 16th. Made sure to check that they indeed had my HGP set on checking out. Pretty happy with how quickly it posted.
Old Aug 20, 2015, 3:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Any recent reports on MLife stays? I checked out a week ago and still nothing.
Old Aug 20, 2015, 4:31 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL, IHG RA, Globalist, ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by mnredfox
Any recent reports on MLife stays? I checked out a week ago and still nothing.
An Aria stay back in July has not posted in either MLife or Hyatt accounts .... however, I've been slow to chase it as the points for a friend's 5 night stay at another MGM property before my stay have not left my account yet either
Old Aug 20, 2015, 8:33 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
When stays haven't posted, I've scanned a copy of my bill and emailed it to the address below. I've had to do it maybe three times. It's processed very quickly.

Originally Posted by StrandedinSLC
email [email protected] with your mlife #, hyatt # and date stayed. They generally credit within 24h. (my experience at least)
Old Aug 21, 2015, 8:24 am

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl

Stay at the Delano (at Mandalay Bay) has not posted for me about 4 weeks in. Will have to chase it down when I'm back from vacation.
Old Aug 21, 2015, 10:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
So, didn't realize you're supposed to have an Mlife account as well to get Hyatt points. This is contrary to what Hyatt told me when I called before I made a booking and what the FD clerk said at the Vdara.

Called Hyatt and they said call MLife (also said it could take up to 6 weeks - sounds like the typical "go away" tag line from CSR). Called MLife and they said I need an Mlife account, but they also said I should have gotten points in Hyatt first. That didn't make sense. Anyway, they manually sent it through so supposedly will post soon.
Old Aug 21, 2015, 11:10 am

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
Originally Posted by mnredfox
So, didn't realize you're supposed to have an Mlife account as well to get Hyatt points. This is contrary to what Hyatt told me when I called before I made a booking and what the FD clerk said at the Vdara.

Called Hyatt and they said call MLife (also said it could take up to 6 weeks - sounds like the typical "go away" tag line from CSR). Called MLife and they said I need an Mlife account, but they also said I should have gotten points in Hyatt first. That didn't make sense. Anyway, they manually sent it through so supposedly will post soon.
MLife and Hyatt Gold Passport membership required to receive Hyatt credit.
Old Aug 21, 2015, 6:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: SBUX Gold
With Mlife + HGP, a stay at Luxor in July posted very quickly (within a few days).
Old Aug 23, 2015, 11:08 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, American Air, National Car
Since I don't see a 'which mLife in LV?' thread - I'll use this one

I'm running the LV marathon in November, which is on a Sunday evening

I'm flying in Saturday evening. Arriving late-ish and just want to sleep - so I have the HP LV booked for $105

Sunday I'll switch to a regular hotel, staying until Tuesday morning

At the moment I have the Luxor booked - it was way cheaper than the others, including the $30/nt resort fee, it averaged $95/nt for Sunday, Monday nts

I need to research where the race finish is, and how far of a walk to the hotels

Any suggestions? I don't plan on gambling or clubbing - just want to relax at a nice property
Old Aug 23, 2015, 11:53 am

Originally Posted by 4aks
Since I don't see a 'which mLife in LV?' thread - I'll use this one

I'm running the LV marathon in November, which is on a Sunday evening

I'm flying in Saturday evening. Arriving late-ish and just want to sleep - so I have the HP LV booked for $105

Sunday I'll switch to a regular hotel, staying until Tuesday morning

At the moment I have the Luxor booked - it was way cheaper than the others, including the $30/nt resort fee, it averaged $95/nt for Sunday, Monday nts

I need to research where the race finish is, and how far of a walk to the hotels

Any suggestions? I don't plan on gambling or clubbing - just want to relax at a nice property
There should be hotel reviews of different MLife properties - I know that I've written a few in their individual review threads.

HP for $105 Sat night is a good rate.

Are you using the mlife website to book a property? www.mlife.com Don't use Hyatt's website; it's more expensive.

What's the price difference between the Luxor and anything else? I find the Luxor to be the least desirable MLife choice in terms of properties.

It looks like the full marathon ends very close to the Mirage. However, their rate for Sunday night is very high. It looks like the furthest away MLife property, Mandalay Bay, is FAR cheaper. It's a very nice property and the savings would more than cover the cost of a cab.
Old Aug 23, 2015, 12:27 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, oneworld emerald
Originally Posted by iflyjetz
What's the price difference between the Luxor and anything else? I find the Luxor to be the least desirable MLife choice in terms of properties.
Worse than Excalibur? Really?
Old Aug 23, 2015, 12:49 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, American Air, National Car
Originally Posted by iflyjetz
There should be hotel reviews of different MLife properties - I know that I've written a few in their individual review threads.

HP for $105 Sat night is a good rate.

Are you using the mlife website to book a property? www.mlife.com Don't use Hyatt's website; it's more expensive.

It looks like the full marathon ends very close to the Mirage. However, their rate for Sunday night is very high. It looks like the furthest away MLife property, Mandalay Bay, is FAR cheaper. It's a very nice property and the savings would more than cover the cost of a cab.
Thanks - I just made a mlife account and status matched it, mlife Plat now

They mirage is sold out on mlife, available for a high price on Hyatt

Sorry - I did book the Excalibur yesterday ...

mlife has the Excalibur available cheap, ~$78/nt including the resort fee (vs $98 on hyatt with resort fee)

Are any of these worth staying at via a high amount of hyatt points? e.g. VDara

Last edited by 4aks; Aug 23, 2015 at 1:07 pm
Old Aug 23, 2015, 9:37 pm

Originally Posted by nineworldseries
Worse than Excalibur? Really?
ABSOLUTELY!
Excalibur's Tower 2 isn't bad. I don't know if they've gotten Tower I remodeled yet.

Originally Posted by 4aks
Thanks - I just made a mlife account and status matched it, mlife Plat now

They mirage is sold out on mlife, available for a high price on Hyatt

Sorry - I did book the Excalibur yesterday ...

mlife has the Excalibur available cheap, ~$78/nt including the resort fee (vs $98 on hyatt with resort fee)

Are any of these worth staying at via a high amount of hyatt points? e.g. VDara
While Excalibur's Okay, I'd personally spend a few extra bucks for a room at Mandalay Bay. Sunday night's dirt cheap at Mandalay Bay; if the Monday price bothers you, you could always move to Excalibur on Monday.

As for using points, it's usually not a good use of points for Vegas properties. However, with Mirage's high rates on Sun/Mon night, you could use points to stay there.
I was disappointed with Vdara.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.