Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Flushing, NY Chinatown Hyatt Place-LGA coming?!?!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2012, 11:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat,AA Plat,UA 1Peon,SW(WN) Passing Grade

.....on my usual wander around the Flushing Chinatown, the under-construction Fulton Place development now has a sign saying a Hyatt Place will be in one of the towers...... it's on Fulton St, on the next block from the Sheraton-LGA East hotel.

This will be wonderful..... for one-night business trips, I've enjoyed staying in Flushing with the Chinatown atmosphere, while still being 10 mins from LGA.......the Sheraton is nothing special for it's price, but I hate being isolated in a LGA area hotel, eating my 1000th Marriott Burger or other hotel-type food......
Old Jul 31, 2012, 5:34 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glob (Barely); Marriott Plat Life; AA Up and Down Now Plat; Hilton, UA, BA, HA Peasant
I Really Really Really Hope Your Sign Is Current and Accurate

Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge
I'm not showing any Hyatt Place developments for Flushing any longer.

Have a good day!

Nick B.
Got this reply for GP Concierge earlier this month when I asked about the status of the Flushing build. Hope Nick is just mistaken and the sign is not out of date (but I can't pull it up on Hyatt.com).

If I am reading your post correctly and you head east and are around the construction site regularly, please keep us posted (and did the sign mention an opening date)? It would be helpful to have a Hyatt both near LaGuardia and near the subway, if only for LGA late arrival and early departure.

Thanks,

Jayer

Last edited by jayer; Jul 31, 2012 at 8:31 pm
Old Jul 31, 2012, 5:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat,AA Plat,UA 1Peon,SW(WN) Passing Grade
Hmmmm...... for the record, Hyatt Place logo was part of a larger sign at the construction site touting the other parts of the Fulton develpoment, as seen July 25......

Last edited by peersteve; Jul 31, 2012 at 6:04 pm
Old Aug 1, 2012, 2:12 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
I saw the same sign over a year ago...

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...ming-soon.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.