Old Mar 31, 2016, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: trajanc
Print Wikipost

Las Vegas Codes and Promos

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2015, 8:58 pm

Programs: UA Premier 1K, AC SE, Delta Platinum Medallion, Marriott Titanium
How good of a deal would you say the following deal is relative to the deals where one gets "credit":

Total price of $308 including resort fee and tax at Bally's
Old Nov 15, 2015, 9:06 pm

Also, for the resort credits... when it says: valid at participating Food & Beverage and Spa outlets.. is there a place where I can see what are the participating Food & Beverage and Spa outlets..?
Old Nov 15, 2015, 9:20 pm

Originally Posted by MDFFlyer
Also, for the resort credits... when it says: valid at participating Food & Beverage and Spa outlets.. is there a place where I can see what are the participating Food & Beverage and Spa outlets..?
The credits deals are better since your net cost will be lower. However, if you're looking to just be cheap and save, staying at Caesars properties and eating fast food would be the cheapest method. However, when I'm on vacation, I like to splurge a bit, so staying at MGM Properties is preferable for me. Also, MGM properties are a bit nicer as well on average.
Old Nov 17, 2015, 5:11 pm

Thank you for all the info, everyone! I'm planning to book a room for 2 nights at Bellagio. Currently torn between using the Royal Crown offer or the www.mycheapvegas.com offer.

Has anyone booked this offer before? https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/b...5&kbid=3930103

Does "Complimentary View Upgrade" mean I can book the standard Resort King room and they'll upgrade me to the Fountain View room at no extra cost?

Also, can anyone confirm whether Food and Beverage Credit can be used at the clubs in Bellagio (the Bank in particular...a DJ I like is playing)?

Thanks in advance!
Old Nov 20, 2015, 4:51 am

Originally Posted by gennia
Thank you for all the info, everyone! I'm planning to book a room for 2 nights at Bellagio. Currently torn between using the Royal Crown offer or the www.mycheapvegas.com offer.

Has anyone booked this offer before? https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/b...5&kbid=3930103

Does "Complimentary View Upgrade" mean I can book the standard Resort King room and they'll upgrade me to the Fountain View room at no extra cost?

Also, can anyone confirm whether Food and Beverage Credit can be used at the clubs in Bellagio (the Bank in particular...a DJ I like is playing)?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, minimum will be fountain view room, if you're lucky you'll get a suite, but it's usually just a view.

The resort credits can be used at whatever you can charge to the room with a few exceptions. I believe clubs are one of the exceptions so it's mostly for restaurants, spa, room service, etc.

Why not just do the royal offer and pay for the fountainview upgrade, seems like the best deal would be that.
Old Nov 20, 2015, 2:29 pm

I'm going to Vegas late December. Do you guys recommend I wait till Black Friday to book? Do incredible deals usually come up around that time?
Old Nov 20, 2015, 5:07 pm

Originally Posted by MDFFlyer
I'm going to Vegas late December. Do you guys recommend I wait till Black Friday to book? Do incredible deals usually come up around that time?
Depends what dates, but I'd just do the royal offers, they'll probably be better than black Friday/cyber Monday deals.
Old Nov 20, 2015, 6:48 pm

Programs: QFF, Krisflyer
When will the Royal Crown 2016 offer come out if there is one? Jan 1st?
Old Nov 23, 2015, 4:35 am

Originally Posted by bobu
Depends what dates, but I'd just do the royal offers, they'll probably be better than black Friday/cyber Monday deals.
Agreed!
Old Nov 23, 2015, 12:09 pm

Is anyone able to get the Tournament of Kings through the free show promotion?
http://www.mgmresorts.com/entp/

I am able to book other shows using my reservation (during the xmas week). But not the Tournament of Kings. When I try to book this, the website says there is no events available for the selected month. Is this because the Tournament of Kings is having a "Holiday Show" between Nov 25th and Dec 28th?
Old Nov 24, 2015, 6:09 am
Used to be guidogh

Programs: FB Ultimate, Hertz Platinum, Star Aliiance Gold
Anyone ever had trouble upon check-in using the royal offer while not being a member of the targeted group?
Old Nov 24, 2015, 11:14 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, AmEx, NorthWest WorldPerks, Jelly of the Month. S&H Green Stamps, Subway sub club
Originally Posted by gennia

Thanks in advance!
gennia

Welcome to FlyerTalk!
Old Nov 24, 2015, 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by DaveBlaine
gennia

Welcome to FlyerTalk!
Thanks for the welcome, Dave! I've been lurking for a while.

I ended up booking the royal offer for this weekend. Will try the $20 dollar trick to see if we can get a fountain view upgrade. Hope it's not too busy when we arrive on Friday and that I get a nice check-in person! No biggie if we don't get the upgrade.

Did a little more research and seems like resort credit doesn't apply to clubs and some of the nicer restaurants. Oh well, shouldn't be too hard to spend it elsewhere.

Have a great holiday weekend, everyone!
Old Nov 26, 2015, 3:17 am

Programs: SK, LH
travelling to vegas during last week of april 2016.
is it too early to book?
looking for caesars but turning out expensive.
any discounts available there?
Old Dec 1, 2015, 9:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
Originally Posted by bittihuduga
travelling to vegas during last week of april 2016.
is it too early to book?
looking for caesars but turning out expensive.
any discounts available there?
You can book today and cancel to your hearts content. Just about all Vegas deals can be canceled. I know this from experience. As rates go down, or better deals arise, just book it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.