Reload this Page >

[EXPIRED] Hotel Prince de Galles Paris - 52EUR/night

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] Hotel Prince de Galles Paris - 52EUR/night

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2009, 7:09 am

I would vote for Option 2. This restaurant has a pretty good standard for a chain and positive reviews.
Old Nov 19, 2009, 7:58 am

Programs: BA Gold - A3 Gold - FB Gold - IHG Plat - SPG Gold -Hyatt Platinum
Option 2 too.
I prefer to walk 7 minutes on that night.
Old Nov 19, 2009, 8:23 am

Programs: CO Platinum, DL Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, IHG Gold, Marriott Silver
Option 2 - Chez Clement Elysees it is!

I was leaning towards option 1 at first but then I just found out that Chez Clement has online reservation.

Tentatively Nov 23, 7PM at Chez Clement Elysees. I am waiting for a confirmation from the restaurant and as soon as I receive that I will give update.
Old Nov 19, 2009, 9:58 am

Programs: LH G, CO G, BA B, HH G, PC P, SW G, Sixt P, Hertz G and YES A|Club G :)
Originally Posted by netfishpanda
Option 2 - Chez Clement Elysees it is!

I was leaning towards option 1 at first but then I just found out that Chez Clement has online reservation.

Tentatively Nov 23, 7PM at Chez Clement Elysees. I am waiting for a confirmation from the restaurant and as soon as I receive that I will give update.
Hi all, we (company of 2) will be arriving late on Monday, but will try to make it to the restaurant. If not, hopefully I'll get to meet some of you in the lobby or something.
Old Nov 19, 2009, 1:12 pm

Programs: CO Platinum, DL Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, IHG Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by sindjic
Hi all, we (company of 2) will be arriving late on Monday, but will try to make it to the restaurant. If not, hopefully I'll get to meet some of you in the lobby or something.
Perhaps we can have a bar option for those who can't make it to the dinner? We can either go to hotel bar (expensive!!) or somewhere else.
Old Nov 19, 2009, 2:01 pm

Programs: DL/NW, Proud Sky Club Member
Lets try to find a bar other than the Hotel ... If coffee is $15 I cant imagine what a martini would cost...
Old Nov 19, 2009, 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by ShaunPasko
What's up everyone, my name is Shaun. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. I hope I posted this in the right section!
Mmm... If you want to say hey to us at Prince de Galles monday afternoon then you're ok. Otherwise this is absolutely not the right place.
Anyway welcome to FT
Old Nov 19, 2009, 9:09 pm

Bar Option

So there's this bar right down the street from Arc de Triomphe - Flute Bar. For those who are interested, let's hangout at the Flute after dinner. So probably around 9:30pm?

Flute Bar
19, rue de L'Etoile, 75017 PARIS, France‎ - 01 45 72 10 14‎
Old Nov 19, 2009, 9:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Given the value of the Euro, I think you're making the right decision to go to the chain restaurant for a group meal. Any halfway decent non-chain restaurant near the hotel (a pricey neighborhood) is likely to be expensive for dinner. Everyone says the best deals on Paris dining are on set menus at lunch, so that might be a better time to try something nicer.

Here's the info for Chez Clement:

http://www.chezclement.com/anglais/index.php?page=el

BTW, my favorite places to get breakfast in the area are the boulangeries in the streets BEHIND the hotel. I'm hoping they're still there -- it's been a couple of years.
Old Nov 20, 2009, 7:40 am

Reservation at Chez Clement Elysees is confirmed, at least I think that's what the email from the restaurant says.

I have a reservation for 13 people at 7:00pm. For those of us who would like to walk to the restaurant, we will meet at the lobby of the hotel at 6:30pm.

Chez Clement Elysees
123 avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris
Old Nov 21, 2009, 6:24 am

Programs: LH G, CO G, BA B, HH G, PC P, SW G, Sixt P, Hertz G and YES A|Club G :)
Anyone aware of any parking possibilities around the hotel or in the area? We'll be driving...
Old Nov 21, 2009, 6:32 am

Originally Posted by netfishpanda
Reservation at Chez Clement Elysees is confirmed, at least I think that's what the email from the restaurant says.

I have a reservation for 13 people at 7:00pm. For those of us who would like to walk to the restaurant, we will meet at the lobby of the hotel at 6:30pm.

Chez Clement Elysees
123 avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris
^
Old Nov 21, 2009, 2:57 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

REMINDER: It is against Flyertalk Terms of Service to offer or request the trade or purchase of room reservations in any forum other than Coupon Connection. Please refrain from posting offers in this forum as they will be removed.

Thank you,

MileageAddict
Old Nov 21, 2009, 3:10 pm

I think there's a parking garage under champs élysées. Not sure how much though.

I'm boarding my flight to CDG in 20 minutes. I'm looking forward to meeting you all.
Old Nov 22, 2009, 10:54 am

Hi! Is someone already checked in at the hotel?
I have some work issues here in Barcelona so I will probably have to take a later flight and I'm not sure if I can make it for dinner. I hope I can. If not, are you guys going out for a drink later?
Cheers
H

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.