Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] NYC Le Parker Meridien $83

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2015, 4:58 pm

Programs: UA 1P, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by DealAddict
haha... one is for a 1 bedroom suite for 5 people (with free breakfast) at the Residence Inn World Trade Center - $ 89 a night for 3 nights + 1 night at Renaissance 57 for $ 49 a night.

The other is the one posted on flyertalk at Omni Berkshire - $49 a night for a week... we'll see if that will pan out
Be very careful about the Renaissance 57 reservation. Marriott might weasel out.
Old Feb 12, 2015, 5:00 pm

Originally Posted by mediator
Be very careful about the Renaissance 57 reservation. Marriott might weasel out.
Why do you say that? This is only a "cozy room"... not a suite.
Old Feb 12, 2015, 5:03 pm

Programs: UA 1P, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Why do you say that?
See http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marri...eekends-2.html

Marriott refuse to honor this rate, although it is a different location.
Old Feb 12, 2015, 5:08 pm

Originally Posted by mediator
See http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marri...eekends-2.html

Marriott refuse to honor this rate, although it is a different location.
Hmmm. well how long can it take for them to decide that they don't want to honor it. I also have a free night at IHG Intercontinental Times Square for that night thanks to their BRG but somewhat hesitant to go through with that, since I will likely have to pay upfront and then wait for a check in the mail for 4-6 weeks.
Old Feb 12, 2015, 7:56 pm

haha... one is for a 1 bedroom suite for 5 people (with free breakfast) at the Residence Inn World Trade Center - $ 89 a night for 3 nights + 1 night at Renaissance 57 for $ 49 a night.

The other is the one posted on flyertalk at Omni Berkshire - $49 a night for a week... we'll see if that will pan out

Be forewarned about the Residence Inn World Trade, as I also had a one bedroom suite booked. They have no one bedroom suites with separate bedroom. They have since changed the verbiage describing their rooms. Check your reservation and it will show the new rom description. What was listed as a one bedroom suite is now called a studio. I called the hotel to confirm this and was told no rooms in hotel with separate bedroom, just a larger room
Old Feb 12, 2015, 8:33 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Diamond, AA exExPlat, BAEC exGold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Starriott Titanium, GE
Oh my god…I absolutely wanted this.
Old Feb 12, 2015, 9:04 pm

Booked 2 rooms for April 11 and Dec 19th. Hoping they go thru.
Old Feb 13, 2015, 2:12 am

The second time I'm to late. The first one with the Omni Berkshire Hotel and now Le Parker Merdien. I've planned a trip to NYC from 7th of april until the 15th. I'm desperate in finding these deals.

Third time's the charm...
Old Feb 13, 2015, 4:31 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Moderators Note

Hello all,

I've had to remove a number of posts related to selling or gifting of uneeded rooms from this deal. This is not allowed in this forum and posts of this nature will be removed. Repeated offenders will be promptly suspended.

From the sticky note with the rules of this forum:

Question: What should not be posted in the Hotel Deals Forum?

Answer: Please make sure that what you are posting in this forum is of primary interest to those looking to save on their accommodations. Advertisement posts with embedded reference links or promoting referral links will be removed. Again, use the signature feature for this.

Posts offering industry discounts exclusively for corporations, travel agents or airline crew will be removed as they are not meant to be publicly posted. Please do not offer to gift, trade, barter, donate, and exchange vouchers, certificates or coupons as these posts will be deleted.

As specified in the FlyerTalk Rules and Guidelines: "Posts containing promotional messages for commercial products or services - including but not limited to ... solicitations to donate miles or points are prohibited and will be removed. FlyerTalk is not a marketplace and nothing is to be offered for sale or conditioned on an exchange of money or barter." This policy also includes free or gifted offers, where no compensation is sought. Once you have been on Flyertalk for 180 days and have made 180 post, Coupon Connection will become available to you. That is the one and only forum on Flyertalk for these types of activities."
Old Feb 13, 2015, 5:53 am

Originally Posted by robertwcook16
Be forewarned about the Residence Inn World Trade, as I also had a one bedroom suite booked. They have no one bedroom suites with separate bedroom. They have since changed the verbiage describing their rooms. Check your reservation and it will show the new rom description. What was listed as a one bedroom suite is now called a studio. I called the hotel to confirm this and was told no rooms in hotel with separate bedroom, just a larger room
Yes, I am aware of this... for the room I booked (Maiden Lane Studio Apartment with 2 Queen beds + sofa bed) I was told there is still a wall separating the bedroom part from the living room, even though there is not a door. So while there is no actual door, I'm fine with this... It's 569 sq ft, so it's still suite-size.
Old Feb 13, 2015, 6:28 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertwcook16

Yes, I am aware of this... for the room I booked (Maiden Lane Studio Apartment with 2 Queen beds + sofa bed) I was told there is still a wall separating the bedroom part from the living room, even though there is not a door. So while there is no actual door, I'm fine with this... It's 569 sq ft, so it's still suite-size.

I recently completed a stay on the $89 deal there. While there isn't a seperate bedroom, there is plenty of separation as the bathroom is between the rooms. Was a non issue for us and worked out great.
Old Feb 13, 2015, 6:28 am

I bet .03 that it will be. It's prepaid and non-cancellable and no funny business on the part of the bookers. The sites advertised a very good rate and we booked it (and it was 83 bucks not Danish kroner), my res looks fine and I'm looking forward to the stay.

Originally Posted by keepssmile
I bet $0.02 that this will not be honored.
Old Feb 13, 2015, 8:44 am

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Glob, AA EXP
Originally Posted by Domat
if you go to the website now and look at room with breakfast it says

--------------
full breakfast for 2 through Room Service. Please note that Le Parker Meridien does NOT have a buffet breakfast, this is breakfast a la carte.

------------

I was hoping it was at Norma
Seems that is even the case with a tower junior suite that is booked for four people. Bit of a bummer if so.
Old Feb 13, 2015, 11:13 am

I thought the room was sufficient. Not incredible not terrible. We paid the deal price so in the end I was satisfied.
Old Feb 17, 2015, 1:20 pm

someone at dansdeals said they called to confirm and the hotel canceled the reservation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.