Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Some Hong Kong advice around Wan Chai

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2017, 9:48 am

Programs: Various
Originally Posted by Steve M
That may be good advice. If it is, it also means that the free shuttle would be VERY convenient when it's time to head back to the airport: the shuttles operate on a round-trip loop route, so if your stop is near the end of the loop coming from the train station, that means it must be one of the last stops before the shuttle returns to the station.
I took the shuttle just days ago from Hyatt and it took forever after that so this route must be very long. On the other hand the Convention Centre is the first stop after HK Station so if anyone has previously stayed at either Hyatt or Ren s/he knows his way to the hotel from there.
Old Mar 21, 2017, 10:04 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Swiss Tony
Must admit I was pleasantly surprised with the ease of getting a taxi at the Ren around 8pm on the day I left (but was heading to dinner, not straight to the station). Significantly better than my attempt at the Conrad where no taxis at all meant I ended up just jumping on the shuttle bus anyway!
You got that reversed, methinks. See post 9.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.