Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 1, 2017, 10:28 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: missamo80

https://hiltonhonors.com/13799_01242017/?lang=EN&cid=OM,MB,CORE13799_All,MULTIPR,Interact, Multipage,SingleLink

Mobile bonus signup

https://www.hiltonhonors.com/MobileBonus2017/
Print Wikipost

2K Every Day Promotion is Here

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2017, 6:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
I love these promos that are super simple to use and qualify for with no minimum night requirements, day of the week nonsense, etc. Looks like another quarter of Hilton stays in lieu of SPG/Marriott.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 7:05 pm
jxd

I have upcoming 5 nights at the HGI bali. 20k points. With 2k per night, I can earn back 10k points, which makes it 10k points for 5 nights. That's a really good promo!
Old Jan 25, 2017, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative
Hi all,

Saw a few questions go up, so wanted to jump in...

Are Reward Stays eligible?
Members will earn Bonus Points with the “2,000 Points Every Day” promotion if they have eligible incidental folio charges during a Reward Stay.

If I already have a reservation, is it eligible for the promotion?
Yes, as long you're registered for the promotion prior to check-out of the stay and the reservation is for an eligible stay.

Is this a targeted promotion?

This promotion is eligible to all Hilton HHonors members who register (again, registration page coming soon!).

Thank you!
Lauren
Are stays booked with the hotel directly typically eligible for promos? Thanks!
Old Jan 25, 2017, 7:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Given the promos that are currently running, can you please clarify about the Feb-Apr 2K promo:

1. Does any method of booking that normally earns points count?

2. Does any method of payment count?

Thanks.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 8:17 pm

Programs: US, AA, Delta, BA, Hilton, Marriot, HYATT
Well, is there a mobile app bonus? We have triple point with in-app booking right now. So without any app bonus, this is equal to $100 limit on bonus.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 9:20 pm

Programs: WN A+ CP, UA 1MM/*A Gold, Mar LT Tit, IHG Plat, HH Dia
A 2k bonus every night starting with the first is much more user-friendly than MR's "Earn 15k after 10 additional nights" bonus. Thanks, HH! ^
Old Jan 25, 2017, 9:34 pm

Programs: Lifetime Diamond, EBG, BA Gold,SQ Silver, Marriott GLD,SPG Plat.Emirates Silver,DL PM.
Reward stay and HHpoint

I have a reward stay total 20000 HHpoint so if I eat in the hotel's restaurant and get a bill when I check-out I get 2000 HHpoint a day ???
Old Jan 25, 2017, 10:37 pm

Programs: HH D
Are Points + Cash Stays eligible without incidental folio charges?
Old Jan 26, 2017, 12:24 am

Programs: HH Dia;SPG Plat;Marriott Plat;GHA Black
if you booked more than one room, will the bonus be given for both or just the first room?
Old Jan 26, 2017, 2:26 am

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by Garina
Are Points + Cash Stays eligible without incidental folio charges?
I'd like to know this, too, since the Cash portion shows up on your folio.
Old Jan 26, 2017, 3:11 am
cjd

Originally Posted by sandyph
if you booked more than one room, will the bonus be given for both or just the first room?
The current double and triple promotion applied to customers booking 2 rooms as the Bonus points were awarded on the total Base points and the rules allow for this. I would think that this promotional bonus will only apply to one room, as it is classed as other promotional bonuses. I have bolded and underlined the relevant section from from the Hhonors T & Cs:

A Member may earn Base Points for up to two rooms per stay, if all eligible charges for both rooms are paid on one folio. Base Points will be earned for all eligible folio charges incurred on both rooms. The term "eligible folio charges" is defined below. Bonus Points issued on Base Points, including tier bonuses (15%, 25% or 50%, depending on Member tier), Bonus Points earned through the HHonors Points and HHonors Points Earning Style Option and double or triple Base point promotions, will apply to the total Base point credit earned for both rooms. For any other bonuses, including HHonors Marketing Partner Bonus Points and other promotional bonuses, Bonus Points will be awarded on one room only. For purposes of obtaining tier status, a Member will receive stay and night credit for one room only. For purposes of earning miles for stays, miles may only be earned on one room only.
Old Jan 26, 2017, 5:10 am

Programs: Meh
Mainly stay in conrads and W-A's so this promo is a big step down, but can't win them all.
Old Jan 26, 2017, 5:17 am

Programs: Accor+ Platinum, Honors Diamond, SPG/MR Gold, IHG, KrisFlyer, Airpoints, Qantas FF, Enrich, SkyMiles
Loving these HHonors promotions lately! ^ Already have reservations for a total of 5 nights during promo period. Might book some more.

Thank you very much Lauren
Old Jan 26, 2017, 6:13 am

Programs: HH Gold
Originally Posted by stevie
Mainly stay in conrads and W-A's so this promo is a big step down, but can't win them all.
Why is it a step down?
Old Jan 26, 2017, 6:26 am

Programs: Hilton Lifetime Diamond
Methinks the W-A and Conrad nights are more than $200 a night.

Say a night at W-A or Conrad is $300 per night. So instead of 3,000 base points and 3,000 bonus points on the current promotion, it would be 3,000 base points and 2,000 bonus points on the new one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.