FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   2K Every Day Promotion is Here (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/1817724-2k-every-day-promotion-here.html)

Hilton Honors Ambassador Jan 25, 2017 1:09 pm

2K Every Day Promotion is Here

Hi all,

Coming off the heels of our popular promotions from last year, wanted to update you all with the latest Hilton HHonors promotion, which will launch February 1, 2017. You can find promotion details below:
• Earn 2,000 Points on every stay, every day at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
• Stay dates February 1 – April 30, 2017
• Register here
• No minimum stay requirements, no maximum on how much you can earn
• Here's an example of potential earn for a typical two-night stay: 3,000 Base Points + 1,500 Points & Points Bonus + 4,000 2K Every Day Bonus = 8,500 Points. (33% more Points for the promo bonus and 13% increase in Points overall compared to our previous Double Points promotions)
Still simple and straightforward. Reach out with any questions or comments, and I’ll be sure to get back to you!

Thank you!
Lauren

DiverDave Jan 25, 2017 1:17 pm

Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative (Post 27816735)
Hi all,

Coming off the heels of our popular promotions from last year, wanted to update you all with the latest Hilton HHonors promotion, which will launch February 1, 2017. You can find promotion details below:

Wow, that's really good. ^

And I truly appreciate how Hilton has eliminated the lengthy lists of "non-participating" properties that were part of past promotions. :cool:

David

skyline_77 Jan 25, 2017 1:37 pm

Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative (Post 27816735)
Hi all,

• Earn 2,000 Points on every stay, every day at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
• Stay dates February 1 – April 30, 2017
• Registration page coming soon…I’ll post it as soon as it's up and running
• No minimum stay requirements, no maximum on how much you can earn
• Here's an example of potential earn for a typical two-night stay: 3,000 Base Points + 1,500 Points & Points Bonus + 4,000 2K Every Day Bonus = 8,500 Points. (33% more Points than you would earn under the Double Points offers we ran last year)
Still simple and straightforward. Reach out with any questions or comments, and I’ll be sure to get back to you!

Thank you!
Lauren

Thanks for keeping everyone posted! Quick question, if you've already booked a stay, will you be eligible for the aforementioned promotion?

Abidjan Jan 25, 2017 1:38 pm

Lauren, you're the best. Thanks so much.

Skimanant Jan 25, 2017 1:41 pm

Nice one!

StatusChallenged Jan 25, 2017 1:56 pm

awesome - do award stays count?

dburns Jan 25, 2017 1:56 pm

This looks very promising - thanks for sharing the info!

restlessinRNO Jan 25, 2017 2:11 pm

Great news! I was wondering when we would learn about the next promotion. :)

russ1h Jan 25, 2017 2:13 pm

Sounds good ^ thank you

diver858 Jan 25, 2017 2:45 pm

I have a stay at a Hilton in SF Jan 31 - Feb 2. Does that mean that I will earn an extra 2K for both nights, or double points first night (current promo), 2K second night. BIG difference, as double points is a better promotion when spending $200 or more per night (which will apply to this stay).

ACEDAD Jan 25, 2017 3:05 pm

Thank you, ma'am.

timfountain Jan 25, 2017 3:10 pm

Is this targeted? I read some speculation on loyaltylobby that it might be....

Hilton Honors Ambassador Jan 25, 2017 3:38 pm

Hi all,

Saw a few questions go up, so wanted to jump in...

Are Reward Stays eligible?
Members will earn Bonus Points with the “2,000 Points Every Day” promotion if they have eligible incidental folio charges during a Reward Stay.

If I already have a reservation, is it eligible for the promotion?
Yes, as long you're registered for the promotion prior to check-out of the stay and the reservation is for an eligible stay.

Is this a targeted promotion?

This promotion is eligible to all Hilton HHonors members who register (again, registration page coming soon!).

Thank you!
Lauren

cblaisd Jan 25, 2017 4:16 pm

Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative (Post 27817490)
Hi all,

Saw a few questions go up, so wanted to jump in...

Are Reward Stays eligible?
Members will earn Bonus Points with the “2,000 Points Every Day” promotion if they have eligible incidental folio charges during a Reward Stay.

What about for Hampton Inns and Suites where incidentals don't earn points? And what about Hampton Inns where there is no possibility of charging something to the room?

arlflyer Jan 25, 2017 4:20 pm

Originally Posted by cblaisd (Post 27817666)
What about for Hampton Inns and Suites where incidentals don't earn points? And what about Hampton Inns where there is no possibility of charging something to the room?

Ok, I'll bite. What Hampton Inn locations have "no possibility of charging something to the room"? Genuinely curious here.