Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 11, 2015, 3:23 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: gaugeguy

DFL Image by BA_pics, on Flickr

They say diamonds are forever @:-)

This wiki will be used to list (in one place) those members that have achieved Hilton LTD status: They are (in order of posting order!):

40 FT members so far: (Congrats ^ )

As of January 2016:

1. ChicagoPlanesTrains
2. troyintn
3. dshafiee
4. stewlevine
5. IMStill4Travel
6. Oldogface
7. KenTarmac
8. 48pager
9. CoyoteExecPlatinum
10. snapper6768
11. docgasman
12. mbru
13. sarah.telaviv
14. dave0823
15. ExecPlatWife's Husband
16. auburntiger
17. Marq
18. monyline
19. gloryguy
20. avnmgr
21. Chang11
22. busyroadwarrior
23. DevilDawg1960
24. gqZJzU4vusf0Z2,$d7
25. rowatts
26. taylormuk
27. 35kup
28. worldiswide
29. 777-222
30. aghplane
31. PandaHouston
32. ontherun
33. geekboy
34. skimanant
35. innflyer
36. smmrfld
37. milesmilesmiles
38. hfly
39. Phil the Flyer (also Mrs Phil the Flyer)
40. MrHilton
41. kanerf
42. TSparky
43. Truffles
44. Traveller
45. Gaugeguy
wiki updated to post 69
Print Wikipost

Lifetime Status Roll call

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2015, 10:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond, UA Million Miler Gold, Marriott Platinum
I qualified for Lifetime Diamond

Just hung up with the Diamond Desk. They have not released the criteria yet but the person I spoke with said she can see that I have qualified and should be receiving notification in the mail.
That is good news I suppose
Old Jan 8, 2015, 10:41 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by snapper6768
Just hung up with the Diamond Desk. They have not released the criteria yet but the person I spoke with said she can see that I have qualified and should be receiving notification in the mail.
now everybody is gonna be calling the DD to ask, btw did you get the email about the address verification?
Old Jan 8, 2015, 10:47 am

Location: DFW from PDX - UA 1K 2MM,Lifetime HHonnors Diamond, Bonvoy AMB/LT Tit, National Exec Elite, Hertz PC
What were stays/nights/etc?
Old Jan 8, 2015, 12:37 pm
Original Poster

I am at roughly 450 stays and nearly 900 nights. Diamond for 12 straight years. I do not know the exact dollar of my spend on Butt in Bed nights but it is high.
I am staying usually at full service Hilton, Waldorf or Conrad properties.
Old Jan 8, 2015, 2:31 pm

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
I am at roughly 450 stays and nearly 900 nights. Diamond for 12 straight years. I do not know the exact dollar of my spend on Butt in Bed nights but it is high.
But, you get Diamond anyway with AMEX Centurion.
Old Jan 8, 2015, 6:38 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, Delta MM; HH Diamond, Starwood Platinum, ICH Platinum Ambassador, Hertz Gold
Congratulations. That's awesome!
Old Jan 8, 2015, 10:21 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist Marriott Gold AA EXP
Does lifetime diamond give you anything regular diamond doesn't other than not having to re qualify?
Old Jan 9, 2015, 1:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
OP, did HH confirm Lifetime Diamond or did they just say "lifetime status"?
Old Jan 9, 2015, 4:40 am

Programs: AY, M&M, BAEC ...and don t care of status anymore
That looks like a long way to go for me - still.
Old Jan 9, 2015, 2:20 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mnredfox
OP, did HH confirm Lifetime Diamond or did they just say "lifetime status"?
Lifetime Diamond
Old Jan 10, 2015, 3:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Lifetime Diamond
Nice, good to hear confirmation.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 1:44 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL 1MM Dia, AA Plat, UA 1MM Gold, HHonors LT Dia, Marriott/SPG LT Plat Prem
The OP either was mis-informed, or mis-understood, or the person on the Diamond Line didn't understand him to convey the correct information, or the OP is just telling us all a Lie.

I befriended a Senior VP at Hilton this past September, he said that they have not determined all of the the requirements yet. 3 different scenarios were being evaluated for the program, and they would be deciding in the near future.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 2:14 pm
cjd

Originally Posted by mspreh
The OP either was mis-informed, or mis-understood, or the person on the Diamond Line didn't understand him to convey the correct information, or the OP is just telling us all a Lie.

I befriended a Senior VP at Hilton this past September, he said that they have not determined all of the the requirements yet. 3 different scenarios were being evaluated for the program, and they would be deciding in the near future.
Rather unfair on the OP. It's now January. Why shouldn't they have decided on the criteria by now?
Old Jan 14, 2015, 2:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by cjd
Rather unfair on the OP. It's now January. Why shouldn't they have decided on the criteria by now?
I suspect if they had decided it would be very much in their interest to publish criteria
Old Jan 14, 2015, 7:34 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL 1MM Dia, AA Plat, UA 1MM Gold, HHonors LT Dia, Marriott/SPG LT Plat Prem
Originally Posted by cjd
Based on the conversation I had this morning, this is a major decision for the program. I know very little, but he said it was a major legal project for the section of world he covers, and whether or not they would be offering the lifetime status to Honors members from all countries, etc... as well.

Speculation here on why they announced the lifetime program is coming: They decided to implement a lifetime status program, as the major competitors have done so to their loyalty programs. Rather than have more people abandon the program in favor of earning lifetime status with another program, Hhonors announces they will be adding it to their program (even though they don't have all the details worked out) think Apple Watch, still isn't out yet. Think how this needs to be legal in all 50 states, and on the federal level, just to offer this to US based program members.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.