Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

"No One Can Do Anything" - found this old HH quote while cleaning

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2010, 3:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: 1MM UA

I've just gone through to throw out all of the out-of-date
frequent flyer program membership guides in one of my drawers.
It includes a 10 year old travel directory, and a few very old
Hhonors statements.

In the Hilton envelope was a statement from an Hhonors customer
service agent whom I called about a problem soon after I
joined Hilton Honors (early 90's) It said, "No one can do anything",
Nicole.

If I remember right, I hung up, and called back, and my problem
was solved.
Old Jan 22, 2010, 3:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Thanks for the laugh - it's so true!

Reminds me of a situation where I called an airline, and the initial (clueless) rep actually made things worse! The unit supervisor was able to handle what I'd intially called about just fine.
Old Jan 23, 2010, 8:37 pm

Programs: AA Plt 3MM; UA 1K 2 MM; MR Lifetime Plat; HH Lifetime Diamond; HH Diamond; IGH Spire Ambas; SPG Gold
Sounds like the perfect moniker for the Diamond Desk.
Old Jan 24, 2010, 4:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
this is so true....i remember the time i called the diamond desk to extend a reservation....the agent told me there was no hilton property in dubai....when i told her i was currently staying in one, she said i must be mistaken & there was nothing she could do....i hung up & called again....spoke with another agent & extended my reservation....i have no clue what the earlier agent was looking at....
Old Jan 24, 2010, 8:08 am

Programs: HH diamond
Well, I guess things haven't changed that much! LOL!

I was just grumbling how the DD service had sunken because a CS refused to help me and hung up when I asked for a supervisor! Actually when I called back and got a supervisor, he stunk too! So maybe the pervasive decrease in good service has extended to the supervisors too now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.