Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Is there an online directory of all Homewood Suites?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2010, 5:11 pm
Original Poster

We really like Homewood Suites for vacation travel with the kids, and I'd like to pick some possible vacation destinations based on the availability of HS. Plugging into the online search option is not ideal when I don't have particular cities in mind; I'd like to just look state by state. I can only find the eDirectory, which requires that I download the program onto my computer. The other hotel chains that I frequent generally allow me to look online so I can see at a glance where the hotels are located. I would prefer not to do download the eDirectory that as I have too much clutter on my computer already. Is it somewhere hidden on the site? If so, I'd appreciate it if someone could post the link.
Old Jan 10, 2010, 6:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta Platinum, HHonors Diamond, PC Platinum
You don't have to enter a city, just a state and Homewood Suites (and/or any other chain) under more search options will you give you the results for the entire state.

for instance here you can choose all the Homewoods in AZ
Old Jan 24, 2010, 8:26 pm
Original Poster

Thank you. I didn't realize I could do that. But how hard would it be to publish an online master directory so one could just see at a glance?
Old Jan 24, 2010, 9:25 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Ya mean like the one they have on their website here?

http://homewoodsuites1.hilton.com/en...ctory/index.do
Old Jan 24, 2010, 9:26 pm
Original Poster

Is this new? How did you get there? I searched all over the HS website last month when I posted my question and couldn't find something like this. Thanks!
Old Jan 24, 2010, 9:36 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Don't know how new it is, but just searched for the word directory in their search window on the website (homewoodsuites.com) and it was the first link returned.
Old Jan 24, 2010, 11:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
You can also get the eDirectory via the tab along the top.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.