Original Poster

Programs: US Chairman's Preferred, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Hertz 5*
Arrow Hilton Boca Raton Suites {US-FL}

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050118/185882_1.html

Press Release Source: Hilton Hotels Corporation

Hilton Hotels Corporation Announces Opening of Hilton Suites Boca Raton
Tuesday January 18, 12:03 pm ET
Elegant Lakeside Property Receives $2 million Makeover to Become a Hilton

BOCA RATON, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 18, 2005--Hilton Hotels Corporation (NYSE:HLT - News) today announced the opening of the 200-suite Hilton Suites Boca Raton. The hotel's beautiful lakeside complex sits at the heart of a 22-acre business center with an office tower, a retail complex and several of Boca Raton's finest restaurants. The property is located between the Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach International Airports, and is just minutes away from Florida's Gold Coast beaches. Formerly a Radisson, the property has received $2 million in enhancements to the public areas and guestrooms to enable it to reach Hilton standards.

The Hilton Suites Boca Raton is owned and managed by Stanford Hotel Corporation, based in San Francisco, and operated under a franchise license agreement with Beverly Hills-based Hilton Hotels Corporation.

The contemporary seven-story, all-suite property features 200 spacious suites, each with a separate bedroom and living room. Each newly-upgraded suite features a Suite Dreams bed by Hilton, private balcony, high speed internet access, microwave, wet bar and coffeemaker.

A brand new porte-cochere entrance leads guests into the renovated lobby. The modern interior features a beautiful atrium with lush greenery and waterfalls. Also new is a glass-walled fitness center, which accompanies the outdoor pool, hot tub and jogging trail in providing a variety of activities for relaxation and rejuvenation. Guests are treated to a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast each morning and an evening reception.

A local shuttle service transports passengers throughout Boca Raton. For the business traveler, wireless internet is available in all public areas, including the new state-of-the-art business center. The hotel's flexible lakeside meeting facilities and catering staff can accommodate groups of up to 200 for business and social functions. Four lakeside restaurants within the hotel and a four-star restaurant, Pete's, adjacent to the hotel, provide for a variety of dining choices.

Boca Raton and greater Palm Beach County offer an abundant variety of leisure activities, including some of the best golf courses in Florida, serene beaches along Florida's Gold Coast, and a variety of museums, shopping centers and first-class dining establishments. Other nearby attractions include Boca West Country Club, Florida Atlantic University, Lynn University, and the corporate offices of Oce Printing, Sunbeam Corporation, Office Depot, Siemens, Tyco, and Volvo Aero Services.

GETTING THERE

The Hilton Suites Boca Raton is one of the area's premier full-service hotels, and is centrally located between the Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach International Airports in Central Boca Raton on Glades Road, east of Florida's Turnpike. The address is 7920 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33434. Phone: (561) 483-3600. For more information or to make reservations, contact Hilton Reservations Worldwide at 1-800-445-8667 or visit www.hilton.com.

Source: Hilton Hotels Corporation
Old Apr 19, 2006, 2:03 pm

Programs: DL-Dirt Medallion;US-Cast Iron Preferred; HH-Gold; Avis First
Hilton Suites Boca Raton experiences?

I am planning on staying at this property next week and wanted to see if anyone else had done so. I did a search here and only found a couple of mentions, with very little info. Apparently, Hilton Suites is a subbrand with very few locations, I had never run into one before. The web site says "cooked to order breakfast" is included and mentions an evening reception, which appears to also be complimentary, so that seems like a lot of overlap with the ES brand. They also have a "fitness room", but with no pix, hard to tell if that means a worn-out treadmill and bike, or something more comprehensive. They also mention HS internet, but don't indicate that it is free, so I assume not.

So if anyone has stayed there, I am interested in knowing what to really expect for breakfast, evening reception, fitness facility, price for HS internet, and general condition of the property.

Thanks.
Old Apr 27, 2006, 7:38 pm

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
I stayed at the Embassy Suites of Boca Raton (I think it's near that one) and it was the worst hotel experience I have ever had...surprising because usually Embassy is reliable. How did your stay at this location go? Just booked my father at the Hampton Inn in Boca Raton...any comments on this property?
Old Apr 29, 2006, 3:18 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA Plat MM
We liked the Hilton Suites at Boca Raton last summer for a get-together with friends (also fellow FT'ers). Quiet location in a business park, so deserted (and cheap) on weekends. Nice goodie bag at checkin and slightly upgraded room on top floor. Evening beverage reception was held in the bar with waitress service. Although in a totally open area, kids were not permitted to go past the designated bar perimeter, however they offered to serve us at an adjacent seating area. Drinks came directly from the main bar and were much superior to the ES "bulk-service" style. The hotel's restaurant was closed for the quiet weekend evening, but a number of other good dining choices were nearby. The kids liked the pool. The breakfast buffet was quite good, and high-speed internet was $9.95 a day IIRC.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 7:02 am

Hilton Suites Boca Raton Trip Reports and Reviews

Went to a Hilton on Glades Blvd. in Boca a few days ago. In the hotel, I asked for a drink in a tall glass. None. Nada. Went everywhere in the hotel including kitchen. No tall glasses, not even for beer. Even asked 3 Hilton people with badges. None. Nada. Where can I write Conrad and ask him to loosen up a few pennies for a tall glass. I wonder how they do a Tom Collins?
Old Aug 23, 2006, 10:04 am
In memoriam

Programs: AA 1.8 MM, DL, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold,
Originally Posted by frfl37
Went to a Hilton on Glades Blvd. in Boca a few days ago. In the hotel, I asked for a drink in a tall glass. None. Nada. Went everywhere in the hotel including kitchen. No tall glasses, not even for beer. Even asked 3 Hilton people with badges. None. Nada. Where can I write Conrad and ask him to loosen up a few pennies for a tall glass. I wonder how they do a Tom Collins?
I stayed @ Hilton Glades last month (formally Ramada) . Free happy hour drinks..YMMV. Nice property as well. The bar probaly has tall glasses.if not Walmart is around the corner. BYOG?
Old Sep 26, 2011, 5:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
sorry for digging up a 5 year old thread but has anyone stayed here recently????have a 5 night stay coming up soon for my cousin's wedding in boca raton & am still trying to figure out where to stay....
Old Aug 28, 2012, 3:57 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT; HH Diamond; AS 75K
One night stay in August. Very mediocre at best - looks like a very worn out Embassy Suites. Room was dated with below average quality furnishings and installations. Hilton diamond amenity was a bag of trail mix. Free happy hour from 5:30-7:30 but no restaurant on site so no food unless you walk next door. Breakfast was bland. This property is not deserving of the "Hilton" brand but more in line with a Hampton. Nothing really bad here, nothing above average either. 2/10 for a Hilton and I'd stay elsewhere unless this location is required.

Stayed a second night and found they have a scam assigning HHonors members to the 5th floor ("it's and HHonors floor") when floor 6 and 7 are available and IME, floor 7 has not only a better view but less worn furnishings. They changed my online check-in from floor 7 to floor 5 as it was an "upgrade". When I insisted on a 7th floor room, I finally got a room (it appears at least half were unoccupied given the open living room windows they have towards the hallway were open) and it not only was slightly larger then last time but had robes on the bed and furnishings in better shape. I think they are using HHonors status to actually downgrade people.

Last edited by tkelvin69; Aug 29, 2012 at 4:39 pm
Old Feb 14, 2013, 7:46 pm

Stayed here last month, and my stay matched tkelvin69's. This property is a tired ES with the Hilton name. Their selling point (which they hammer home at check in) is "we comp everything" -- comp breakfast, comp business center, comp workout room. (Don't choose breakfast as an elite amenity!)

The breakfast is similar to Embassy Suites, if a little worse. Food left in the warming trays was not appetizing. Cooked to order eggs were fine. Service was neglectful.

As Hhonors Gold, I was given a welcome amenity bag of a granola bar and water. My room on the not-so-special floor-for-elites had more of the same on the desk.

This property is not worth the price. The HGI offers better value and rooms for the money.
Old Jul 26, 2013, 5:30 pm

Programs: Marriott and British Airways
Final review of Hilton Boca Raton

Very good hotel

Last edited by ITravelElite; Aug 8, 2013 at 8:49 am
Old Jul 30, 2014, 7:57 am

Programs: Marriott and British Airways
Thumbs down Hilton Boca Raton is losing my faith

I have reviewed this hotel in 2013 and it was good with a great service. My last stay was not good. A lot of amenities were broken down and there was no recognition for me as Hilton Diamond Member. The reason for my second stay was the great service in 2013. This was now gone. I did check-out 1 day earlier and don't see me coming back soon.
To bad, I did like the hotel in 2013.
Old Jul 31, 2014, 2:53 am

lousy hotel - stayed there last year in november.

dirty, dirty bathroom - was afraid i would catch something.

also lots of broken down things - wardrobe etc.

breakfast was ok, the usual things, but extremely busy. the waiters didn't care much about a fast service, but were very keen on tips - just for pouring you a cup of coffee!!! the breakfast is all self service!

I will never go back there!!!
Old Feb 22, 2015, 5:42 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Wyndham Diamond, Bestwestern Diamond & Hyatt Platinum
Spent 2 nights at this hotel (boca raton). Worst Hilton I ever stayed at, pathetic service, room unclean (and no one cares). Hhonors Gold and will never return to this hotel. Very disappointed considering my husband and I have traveled all the way from Australia. Have 11 more hilton bookings throughout USA ..great way to start our holiday (Not). Lift your act hilton....
Old Sep 15, 2016, 10:51 am

Hilton Boca Raton Suites

Have an upcoming stay here this October and only see one related but outdated thread here on the property. Never heard of a Hilton Suites before. Seems almost like a carbon copy of the Embassy Suites format. Any opinions of this hotel or Hilton Suites properties in general?
Old Sep 15, 2016, 1:35 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Hyatt Platinum,Marriott Silver,Hilton Honors Gold
Its ok. Located right beside an I-95 Exit by an office park. Not much different than an Embassy Suites, very average.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.