Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Dubai {ARE}

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2013, 1:48 pm
Original Poster

Arrow Conrad Dubai {ARE}

I noticed in the Marriott thread that some posters mentioned that they had stayed at the new JW Marriott Marquis Dubai before its official opening on last week.

How do you get invitiations to the soft openings? I am visiting Dubai the last week of May and would love to stay at the Conrad Dubai but they are not taking reservations.
Old Mar 4, 2013, 2:34 pm

Programs: AA EP, UA Gold-MM, UA 1K (former), GS (former),SPG LT Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ShayB
I noticed in the Marriott thread that some posters mentioned that they had stayed at the new JW Marriott Marquis Dubai before its official opening on last week.

How do you get invitiations to the soft openings? I am visiting Dubai the last week of May and would love to stay at the Conrad Dubai but they are not taking reservations.
If I recall correctly the JW has been open for a while its just that they didn't have an official opening party for a few months. Not exactly a soft opening in this case.
Old Jul 9, 2013, 12:10 am

Has anyone stayed at or heard anything new about the Conrad Dubai?

I'm going to be there in October which is coincidentally when they have started accepting bookings...
Old Sep 15, 2013, 10:11 am
Suspended

Programs: Hilton Diamond HHonors Britisch Airways Blue
Question Conrad Dubai open?

Hello,

Any of you already stayed at the Conrad Dubai?

I have 4 nights planned end october and i think the are open now.

Greetings
Old Sep 15, 2013, 1:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by HiltonFans
Hello,

Any of you already stayed at the Conrad Dubai?

I have 4 nights planned end october and i think the are open now.

Greetings
There is also this thread asking the same question without a reply:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...rad-dubai.html

The conrad dubai blog stated on July 16, 2013 that it would be opening soon:
http://conraddubai.com/blog
Old Sep 16, 2013, 10:16 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
It's not open yet. Many delays, but it is accepting future bookings as of now. They were still working at the exterior until quite recently. Looks to be a very nice, MODERN, option in Dubai, at last ^
Old Sep 16, 2013, 11:14 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Radisson Rewards Gold, Marriott Platinum
Yes they are open as of soft opening from 10 of September, I had a booking there, but had to cancel, but manager on the phone said they look forward to guests.
Old Sep 16, 2013, 7:41 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Well, things change rapidly, it is actually open now. Will try to call in this weekend & see what facilities are up & running.
Old Sep 17, 2013, 11:02 pm
Suspended

I will be there from 19-23 oktober. I will write a review for flyertalk. Greetings Hiltonhotelfans www.hiltonhotelfans.com
Old Sep 19, 2013, 2:12 am
NoY

http://www.businesstraveller.com/new...d-hotel-in-uae
Old Sep 20, 2013, 7:13 am
NoY

We stopped by this afternoon after dining at the (next door) Fairmont for their champagne brunch. We wanted to check out the Marco Pierre White Grill & what that had to offer. En route through the lobby, we almost tripped over the vast number of staff who offered assistance to us (it's new & they are eager ) on our way up the stairs to the Grill. The menu is fairly limited (its a grill, after all, I suppose) & the space itself wasn't anything exciting but the proof of the pudding is in the eating, as they say! We shall see very soon when we dine there. The lobby & public spaces are plush, but very, well, dated/ordinary TBH. Nothing special. Disappointing even. The rooms, of course, are another matter, so lets see how they fare. We did not have it in us to check these out just yet. Lets just say the jury is out...
Old Sep 20, 2013, 10:44 am
Suspended

Are the pools open and anyone have check-in as #Diamond member?

Greetings Hiltonhotelfans
Old Sep 21, 2013, 5:01 am
Used to be bulldoggolfer05

Programs: HGP DMD, HHonors DMD, SPG PLT, MR PLT
Originally Posted by NoY
The lobby & public spaces are plush, but very, well, dated/ordinary TBH.
Dubai dated and ordinary or rest of the world dated and ordinary? I will try to pop a stay here when I return in a couple of weeks and post a report here.
Old Sep 21, 2013, 7:10 am
NoY

Originally Posted by NDDomer86
Dubai dated and ordinary or rest of the world dated and ordinary? I will try to pop a stay here when I return in a couple of weeks and post a report here.
Haha! Well, its just a little, meh! You know? Trad I suppose I would say. No wow at all for us. Compared to Jumeirah Etihad Towers Abu Dhabi or even Jumeirah Emirates Towers (which is 10 years old). Each to their own
Old Dec 19, 2013, 12:32 am

Programs: LH SEN, BA Silver, HH SILVER, Bonvoy PLAT, A/club PLAT, Hyatt Diamond
Any recent experiences at the Conrad Dubai as a HH Diamond ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.